Chapter 9: Money

“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” – Marilyn Monroe

Chapter 9: Money

Taehyung just come back to Jungkook's house. Like what Jungkook's men told him, Jungkook was waiting for him.

"You took so long." Jungkook uttered removing the shades out of his eyes and standing up from the couch.

"Ah, sorry, I just got a bit talk with my father." Taehyung replied rubbing the back of his neck.

"Did he say something to you?" Jungkook asked standing in front of him.

"Nothing much serious, he just taunted me because of what happened." Taehyung replied.

"Really? What do you want me to do with him?" Jungkook asked smirking.

"Don't think about him anymore, I am glad that I am free from him." Taehyung smiled genuinely.

"That's good, I would like to see you smiling often." Jungkook giggled patting his chin.

"So, where would I stay?" Taehyung asked looking at him innocently.

"Why do you need to ask about that? Of course, here." Jungkook replied going beside him and holding his waist.

"Here? Do you have any spare room for me?" Taehyung retorted inquiring.

"Why do you need a spare room if you can use my room instead? I mean, we can share a room." Jungkook snickered.

Taehyung's eyes widened and slightly move away from him.

"Wuh-what?" Taehyung inquired gulping.

"Why? Do you have a problem with that? I'm not uncomfortable sleeping beside you." Jungkook chuckled.

"S-still, I thought you'll provide room for me or at least a cabin." Taehyung pouted.

"Just kidding, of course, there will be room for you." Jungkook giggled ruffling his hair.

"I'm relieved." Taehyung mumbled under his breath.

"Come on, follow me, I'll show you your room." Jungkook said and held his hand.

He dragged Taehyung along with him to the upstairs. He opened the door of the available room and showed it to Taehyung.