Chapter 26: He's scared

"If I know what love is, it is because of you."

Chapter 26: He's scared

Tan looked up at the person who was behind the pretty boy. He laughed seeing how young the ravenette boy was.

"You? You're just a kid, I can easily defeat you tho. And besides, I don't fight with kids." Tan chuckled.

He groaned in pain when Jungkook twisted his middle finger so he could at least let go of Taehyung's arm.

"But I fight against the old man." Jungkook grabbed his denim collar and forced him to stand up.

He punched Tan's face and threw him on the table causing it to break apart. But someone grabbed his neck from the back and one of the gangs came in front of him. He kicked that guy's groin and used his elbow to the guy's stomach behind him.

Taehyung attempted to stop him but John held him.

"Don't worry, he can defeat them all." John assured him.

The guy behind Jungkook let him go, he turned around and took that guy's head and smack it on his left leg. He threw that guy to Tan who was still recovering from pain. Tan hissed in pain once again due to the weight above him.

Jungkook picked up the chair slammed it to the other guy's face and kicked the guy on his right side. He both grabbed their hair and banged their head together. He threw them on Tan again.

He glared at the guy who was hiding in the vase.

"I-I won't fight with you, please, spare my life."

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung who swallowed hard while looking at him. He went near Taehyung and checked his arm.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Jungkook asked worriedly while looking at his arm.

"I-I'm fine." Taehyung simply replied pulling out his arm from Jungkook and looking away.

Jungkook was about to touch him but for some reason, Taehyung flinched as if he was scared of something.

"I guess, it's better if you, Taehyung will go to your house. I think I have a lot to fix here." John said clearing his throat seeing how Jungkook look at Taehyung.

"O-okay, suh-sir." Taehyung stuttered running to the restroom to change his clothes.

"I think he's scared of you, Mr. Jeon." John whispered to Jungkook.

Jungkook glared at him giving him a warning.

"Ha. Ha. Ha, I will start cleaning now." John said and walked away.

Taehyung went out of the restroom while carrying his bag. He walked first followed by Jungkook. He got inside the car by himself with Jungkook in the driver's seat.

"What's wrong? Why aren't you looking at me?" Jungkook asked before he start the car.

"H-huh? Wuh-what do you mean?" Taehyung replied while fidgeting with his finger.

He gasped when Jungkook grabbed his jaw, looking at him sharply.

"You know what I'm talking about. Did I scare you? What did I do wrong?" Jungkook asked and his grip loosen a bit.

"Nuh-no! That's not because of you. I-It just... most of the people think about is disgusting. Tuh-they think I-I'm just someone for pleasure." Taehyung mumbled with tears falling in his eyes.

Jungkook grabbed both of Taehyung's hands and looked at him.

"Cupcake, love, baby, don't think about what happened, okay? They are just being a pervert, don't worry, I'll make sure this won't happen again, yeah?" Jungkook attempted to comfort him.

He pecked each knuckle of Taehyung and caressed the back of his hands with his thumb.

"Should we go on a date again so you could at least forget your problems, hm?" Jungkook smiled.

"I-It's okay, Jungkook ah, I think I want to take a rest for now. I'm kind of tired because of my work and I'm not in the mood today." Taehyung muttered kind of feeling guilty about rejecting Jungkook's offer.

"It's alright, I understand, we're going home if that's what you want." Jungkook said ruffling Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung hums and Jungkook started to drive again.

-----

"You're so early today, Taehyung." Jimin uttered when he saw the two coming inside.

"J-just something happened." Taehyung mumbled rubbing the back of his neck.

"You and Jungkook broke up or what?" Yoongi snickered while laying on the cold tiles.

"Wuh-what? W-we're not in a relationship. Why we will break up?" Taehyung muttered feeling a heat rushing through his cheeks thinking about it.

"Then, why are you blushing? Do you like him?" Hoseok teased putting his arm over Taehyung's torso.

"I-It's because y-you all a-are saying nonsense." Taehyung lied, removing Hoseok's arm from his torso and moving behind Jungkook.

"Why are you stuttering? Are you guilty?" Jin smirked liking how flustered Taehyung was.

"C-can you guys stop teasing me? That's not fun, please, Jungkook, tell them to stop." Taehyung uttered clutching Jungkook's shirt.

"Tsk, that boy of yours isn't good at lying." Jimin chuckled.

"Stop teasing him, hyung. Don't mind them, just go to your room." Jungkook smiled patting Taehyung's head.

Taehyung nodded his head and immediately run upstairs ignoring their tease.

"Damn, he's so obvious, his face was so red as if he ate something spicy." Hoseok laughed.

"What a stupid love, one being whipped but denying the fact that he loves him and the other one was being obvious but doesn't want to say it." Jin dramatically sighed.

"Just mind all your own business if you don't want me to put a bullet on your skull." Jungkook shooked his head and walked passed by them.

"As if you can do that, we will shoot you on your numb heart first." Jimin yelled to tease him.

But Jungkook simply showed his middle finger while walking upstairs.

"Let's make a bet, who do you think will confess their feelings?" Jin started to make fun of them.

"Jungkook!"

Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi responded with the same answer.

"How about you?" Jin asked Namjoon who was reading some books.

"Taehyung" Namjoon smirked.

He threw his money at them and the others started to argue about the deal.