Chapter 1: No one knows

Reminder: This one will include cringes and an uncomfortable scene. Old stories so expect it will be like those bad ones.

------

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

Chapter 1: No one knows

With all the happiness he shows. No one knows he's been mistreated so much, he's depressed and no one knows he wants to give up on his life and no one knows he's endeavoring in his life.

With a beautiful smile, he shows unseen pain and resentment. His whole life is ruined like a fragile glass other than the other's thoughts.

All they know is that he is perfect for his unique beauty. He is Kim Taehyung, the one who wants to give up on his life. Every smile is just pretending. He is not happy, he is not perfect.

His physical looks, a lot of people taught his life is precise. He needs love from his family. He wants to experience being treated properly as a child.

He wanted to experience the love of a mother and father but his mother changed everything. He has always been accused of the death of his mother. 

He was always abused, he was beaten by his father. He was always hurting and worst of all was raping him by his father, Not just once but many times.

"We're done by now and get ready for tomorrow" Taehyung's father said.

His father raped him again, but he ignored it. He took a long bath, he wants to clean himself, every water drops his tears is falling.

He wants to hide his weakness from others he likes to cry in the water or the rain, so no one can see his pain. He went outside and go to his new university.

-----

He walked into the hallway admiring the beauty of it. He smiled but not genuinely, he wondered, can he smile because he feels doing it? Can he smile without holding the pain in his eyes?

He felt like a prisoner, his happiness was locked and no one can free it. He can't feel his freedom. He shook his head and sighed.

He was walking and he almost trips, he waited for the cold floor to collide with his body. He opened his eyes and felt a strong arm wrapping around his waist.

He met dark brown orb eyes but those eyes were empty, he can't read that guy's eyes but he felt interested in those stares. He gulped and was about to discard the grip however the guy tightened it.

"A-ahm M-mister you can l-let g-go of me please." Taehyung uttered with a shaky tone.

"What if I don't want to?" The guy snickered.

"Wuh-what?" Taehyung gulped.

"Are you deaf? I told you, I don't want to let you go." The guy grinned.

"Juh-just please, let me go." Taehyung muttered with his doe eyes, biting his bottom lip.

"I don't want to, I want to stare at you and stay like this." The guy retorted licking his bottom lip.

"Please, I-I'm feeling back pain, I-It's uncomfortable for me." Taehyung mumbled lowly with his deep voice.

The man let go of him and stared at him. A devilish smirk plastered on his lips while eyeing Taehyung who stands properly yet was shaking in fear.

He won't gonna lie, he loves the beauty's features standing in front of him while shaking. Taehyung looked down, fidgeting his fingers as he felt scared right now.

"So what is your name?" The man inquired with his cold tone.

"Why would I tell you?" Taehyung inquired retorting.

"Because I asked you properly and I want an answer." The guy replied.

"It's not your business." Taehyung sighed, turning away from him but the guy held his wrist tightly.

"What's the use of your tongue if you didn't answer me? Do you want me to cut your tongue, huh?" The guy threatened while glaring at Taehyung.

"K-Kim T-a-ehy-un-g" Taehyung stuttered nervously.

Another bullshit guy came into his life again. He was so tired of them.

"Y-you a-are w-who? Make it clear, I can't understand you." The guy taunted rolling his eyes.

"Kim Taehyung." Taehyung uttered, gulping trying to make himself clear, and glanced at him.

Jungkook admired those innocent eyes of the beauty in front of him. He smirked and eyed the beauty up and down, he can't help but feel something down there.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful guy like you, you're also beautiful underneath me." Jungkook smirked.

"Let go of me, I'm already late because of you." Taehyung grumbled trying to yank the guy's hand.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, it's nice to meet you." Jungkook suddenly introduced himself as if Taehyung ask him. 

"I don't care about you." Taehyung responded and yanks the guy's hand away but he got pinned to the wall.

His eyes widened and yelped in shock.

"What a naughty baby boy you are, huh? Do you know me? Do you know whom you talking to right now?" Jungkook asked venomously.

His finger traced Taehyung's eyes down to his nose and lips. He slightly parted Taehyung's lip, thinking what's the taste of those plump and alluring lips.

Taehyung was whimpering in his touch, he doesn't know why but he felt something odd with Jungkook's touch.

"Already whimpering? Fuck, your voice is so deep, what about your moan?" Jungkook uttered seductively.

"Wuh-what do you need? Y-you don't know me." Taehyung inquired trying to act tough.

Tears threatened to fall in his eyes. Jungkook looked at him and cupped his cheeks.

"Yahh, I haven't done anything to you yet, why are you crying?" Jungkook inquired grumbling while wiping those tears away.

"Y-you scaring me." Taehyung sniffled.

"Hey, I'm not even a ghost." Jungkook retorted mockingly.

"Tuh-that's not what I mean, y-your eyes were scary." Taehyung replied while biting his trembling lip.

"Fine, you ruined my mood, just leave." Jungkook sighed and let go of him.

Taehyung glances at him while rubbing his wrist.

"What? Don't look at me like that or else I'll take you here right now, leave." Jungkook groaned.

"Tuh-thank you." Taehyung muttered and he ran away.

Jungkook's lips curved upward and he chuckled. What a lucky day to play with someone.