Harry Fingers His Wife with a Vibrating Ring (SMUT) /blurb/

This story contains: male fingering vagina, squirting

{ husband!harry - HSLOT Harry }

word count: 1231

Harry buys a ring that vibrates to use on his wife, but the catch is that it looks like a normal ring and he wears it on stage each night of tour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few months ago, Harry bought a ring to go in his ring collection and he wears it on tour each night. From a far, it looks like a regular ring. Its made to look like an ordinary ring, but its far from it. The head of the ring is shaped like an oval octagon that wraps around one of Harry's big fingers. But the oval head is big enough that it sits flat on top of two fingers (pointer and ring). It's a grayish color, but from on stage, people think its just silver, like a normal metal ring would be.

What makes this ring so special you ask? Well, its a vibrating ring for Harry's wife. Its made of silicon so it doesn't hurt when in use. When the ring is turned around, the oval octagon plate on the ring is sat on the back of his pointer and middle fingers. There is a very small button on the band of the ring that only can be noticed inches away from the eye.

All Harry has to do is push that small button and the oval octagon ring head will begin vibrating. Then when his fingers are nice and wet and Harry inserts them inside y/n's pussy, the flat silicon plate vibrates inside her. The extra special part about this ring is that it's intended for g spot stimulation.

When Harry is fingering his wife, he curves his fingers up and the oval octagon sat on the back of his fingers pets her g spot perfectly. It molds to the curvature of his fingers because of the flexibility the silicon has. It makes her toes curling every time. Y/n was skeptical at first when Harry surprised her with it, but now she's in love.

—————-

(A Few Days Before Tour Started At Their Los Angeles Home)

Y/n was laying in bed naked after her shower. Harry was just finishing up his own shower and he'd be joining her under the sheets for sleep, knowing they had to be up early to do some last minute preparations for tour that started in a week.

Harry came walking out the bathroom butt ass naked, both him and his wife enjoy sleeping naked, with something behind his back. "What's that?" y/n asked him, pointing to what he held in his hand.

"Its something I bought for you. Something I think you'll really enjoy." Harry cheekily grinned and crawled up the bed and sat on her naked covered lap. He put the vibrating ring on how he planned to wear it up on stage, the "correct way for a ring to go". Harry held his hand out and allowed y/n to view it and see if she noticed anything weird about it.

"Oh you got a new ring. I like it." his wife replied innocently, looking at Harry's big hand that was hoovering in front of her face. The ring did look normal from a far or even up close if you weren't looking at it with anything dirty in mind.

"No," Harry said in his deep British accent, "its not just a ring. It's a special ring that I bought for you. More specifically, a vibrating ring." This has y/n's eyes bug out. "Here, allow me to try it out on you and you can tell me whether you liked it or not, okay?"

With her weary smile, she looked up at Harry with want in her eyes and nodded, replying with, "Okay." Harry pulled back the blankets and maneuvered between her legs. He knew he had to warm her body up first, so he decided to eat her out because he knew that always had her dripping for him.

After Harry had nibbled her clit to orgasm, it was time for him to use the ring. He first smeared some of y/n's arousal on the disk and his fingers so they were nice and lubed up. Then he slowly begun inserted his fingers into her pussy, having the ring now turned around on the back side of his two conjoined fingers.

Y/n moaned loudly because she could already feel the vibrations due to the fact that Harry had to turn the ring on before insertion. He imagined it wouldn't have been that easy to do once inside her tight walls. Then when he was knuckles deep in her cunt, Harry questioned, "You ready?" Y/n just nodded frantically because it was almost painful to have the vibrating ring inside her and him not having moved his fingers yet.

With confirmation from his wife, Harry begun using the ring how the instructions instructed to use. He curved his fingers up like he normally would when wanting to stimulate her g spot, but this time it felt really amazing because vibrations were added. She'd used vibrators before, but not any that curved this much and directly massaged her g spot so well.

Harry kept a good and steady pace as he sat beside her spread legs. Fingers thrusted in and out but every time they thrusted in, he purposely pressed up harder on her top inner walls than usual to make sure and get her g spot nice and stimulated for her. She thrashed her body every-which-way on the mattress, feeling almost over stimulated by the small but very powerful vibrations of the ring.

After a few minutes of constant petting to her g spot, Harry knew she was close. Its his wife after all and he knew what she looked like before she orgasmed. Right before she let go, Harry took his left hand, wetting his fingers with his own mouth, and brought them down to her clit. He rubbed her clit with aggression but not anything that would be painful to her sensitive nerve.

When y/n couldn't take it anymore, her back arched high off the bed, eye rolled back, loudly moaned, legs shook like crazy, and she came. Came so hard that she ended up squirting all over Harry's fingers, catching them both off guard because squirting was something she could rarely do, but that's not to say she hadn't done it before because she had a few times. Only when her g spot got overly stimulated just right.

Harry pulled his soaked fingers out of her fluttering pussy and had the biggest smile on his face. "You just squirted love. I guess you like the gift I got you."

Out of breath and still in a orgasm dazed mess, she replied, "Yes, yes. Oh God that felt so good Harry. Please bring that on tour with us."

—————-

And that's exactly what Harry did. Brought the ring that secretly vibrates on tour and wore it on stage every night. Fans just thinking it's a new addition to his already huge ring collection but what they didn't know was after each show, he had that ring deep inside his wife's pussy, making her squirt all over the place for him and him only.