You Hold Back Harry's Long Hair as He Eats Your Pussy (SMUT) /blurb/

**This is for all you LHH sluts out there.**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was one of Harry's off days and he decided to just spend the entire day hanging out in his hotel room with you. You weren't complaining because you knew what that meant. It meant cuddles, sex, cuddles, and more sex.

————————–

You were so sensitive from the already three fucks today but Harry insisted on eating you out. You couldn't resist when you knew all to well what his mouth could do. So now you're laid in the center of the hotel bed with Harry laying between your spread legs, licking your pussy.

When you glance down, you see Harry in his own little world. Eyes closed as he concentrates on pleasuring your clit. He loves eating your cunt. He could do it for hours and hours if you'd let him. And you would let him but he's so damn good at it that you always get too sensitive for him to continue afterwards.

What you also see is Harry's long, brown curly hair falling in his face as he nibbles your clit between his rosy lips. So you take it upon yourself to help him out. Reaching down, you gently collect his long locks into your hands and hold his hair at the back of his head, resembling a ponytail.

Harry lifts off your pussy and mumbles out of breath, "Can tie it back if your arms get tired or somethin'."

"No," you pant, "wanna hold it. Plus, so I can grind on your face."

Harry giggles and replies, "Alright, and go ahead, baby. Rub yourself on my face and tongue." because he's always so agreeable. And you do just that. Harry pushes his head back between your legs and you buck your hips when you feel his tongue on you again. He sticks his tongue out flat and allows you the control.

As you grip his long hair into a pony, you bend your legs at the knees so your feet are pressing firmly into the bed and roll your hips up and down on his tongue. Harry starts humming and that sends vibrations to your clit, making the sensations even more grand.

"Shit," you curse, "m'gonna come, Harry." Hearing you say that has him wanting some control back. He makes the quick derision to encase your swollen nerve into his mouth and gives it harsh sucks. That's when your toes curl and your body convulses with pleasure as you come all over his mouth.

Your grip on his hair only tightens, to the point Harry hisses in pain but the good kind of pain. Then when you cry out and press your palm to his forehead, trying to push him away due to overstimulation, Harry backs off with a pop sound and when you look down again, you see just how soaked you got his lower face. It's dripping in your cum.

Now you wait to regain your senses before Harry is fucking you in doggy and the headboard bangs and repeatedly hits the walls for your room neighbors to hear.