You Accidentally Come During Foreplay (SMUT) /blurb/

Anonymous asked:

What would Harry do if when you get home from a date and as you're laid up on his bed, he starts doing foreplay and you cum without warning?

AN: this wasn't supposed to be this long but it turned out a bit longer than the short concept i intended. oh well. enjoy.

This story contains: foreplay, diddling of the clit, slight embarrassment

{ husband!harry - soft!harry }

word count: 631

You accidentally come during foreplay and get embarrassed but Harry knocks the embarrassment right out of you with his gentle words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Harry in my universe would find it amusing. His cocky side kicking in. Where as you'd be quite embarrassed but soon be very horny all over again.

Let's set the scene. >>>>

You've came home from a date night and after slipping into some lingerie, you're laid upon the bed, all splayed out as Harry slowly begins to give your body attention. While hovering over you in his boxers, Harry places gentle kisses on your neck as his soft fingers slide down your torso, meeting your wet pussy.

You're wet from being turned on so much from Harry's simple touches and teasing kisses through-out the night tonight. You just couldn't help it.

While Harry trails his lips down your collarbone and towards your lace covered breasts, his fingers begin to rub your clit on top of your thin panties. Right over the wet patch that's growing by the minute.

Now normally while you prepare to have sex and enjoy some intimate foreplay, Harry rubs your clit to get you wet or more wet and you can handle it. But tonight, you're so sensitive that he could breath on your cunt and you'd come.

As Harry teasingly makes wet kisses over your hot skin, you feel yourself at the brink of orgasm already. Harry doesn't even notice the signs of your approaching orgasm from being focused on his current task. But you feel it and know you have little time to warn.

"Har...Harry, mhm!" you heave, trying to get him to stop diddling your clit in hopes to stop your orgasm from coming so soon.

Harry looks up with arousal in his eyes and whispers, "Yeah, feels good doesn't it. Making my wife so wet f'me."

His deep voice and the fingers rubbing at your clit is too much and your back suddenly arches off the mattress, thighs shaking, and chest heaving heavy. "No mhm, fuck. I'm coming, I'm coming." you moan in the midst of your release, orgasm crashing down on you hard.

Harry just sits there in awe, never stopping his moving fingers, and shocked you came so fast. Usually it takes you a bit longer to orgasm. Some partners would have moved their fingers away to ruin their partners orgasm if they didn't want them to come so fast. Not Harry, though. You can come as many times as your body will let for all he cares. He loves seeing you orgasm when he knows he caused it.

Once your high has left, you realize what you've just done. Embarrassment washes over your face. You look at a stunned but nevertheless grinning Harry and mutter, "I.... I.. I'm sorry. Didn't mean to come so sudden. Its just I was so turned on and your fingers felt so good on my clit and it just happened."

Harry removes his fingers from your soaked panties and scoots up to straddles your body. Then leaning over you, he coos softly, "You have nothing to be sorry for m'love. Glad you could come so easily tonight. Come as many times as you want or can. I don't care. It was sexy as hell watching you shake and moan in front of me. Almost came myself, right in my boxers."

You make eye contact and realize just how horny you still are. So you reach under and cup Harry's hard cock, making him almost fall forward and crush you. But he doesn't of course, supporting himself with his strong arms beside your head. "Can you fuck me now? Make me come over and over again?" you question seriously.

Beyond that, everything is a blur. Your underwear goes flying and next thing you know, Harry is thrusting into your pussy with his large cock, giving you the utmost pleasure, making you come many, many times.