I Love Your Dick Cake Surprise (SMUT) /blurb/

Anonymous asked:

(concept) how harry would react to you giving him a little cake that says " i love your dick" for his birthday like after you guys get home from his moms house then you guys just make sweet sweet love and maybe watch a movie after

AN: this has sat in my inbox for months and i'm trying to write out some requests. i originally typed this out on my phone and it was gonna be way longer but..... well i'm gonna make it super short because i want to get it out but don't have time to write it super lengthy. hope that's okay. also this can be LHH due to the photo i'm using because he has long hair in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You've just got home from your boyfriend Harry's mum's house where he had a small, private birthday party that only included close family and friends. You're both pretty exhausted from all the socializing you've had to do throughout the day as well and hope to go to bed soon. Or more so in bed but maybe not sleep, *wink* *wink*. You just need to make a pit stop in the kitchen because Harry has a little surprise waiting for him in the fridge.

As you step into the kitchen, you get overly excited to share what you'd made Harry this morning before he'd woken up. It's a cake that you wrote "I Love Your Dick" on the top with rainbow frosting.

"Wait there, babe." you instruct Harry giddily.

"Alright m'love. I'll even turn around so you know I'm not looking." Harry replies back.

You grab the cake out the refrigerator and walk up behind Harry. Then you say in a more seductive tone, "Okay, turn around."

He turns around and after allowing his eyes to adjust to the lighting in the room, looks down at the cake you're holding up. "Wha....what is this?" Harry questions with the biggest smile on his face.

"Made it for you this morning while you were still in bed asleep. Had to hide it from you when you came to get your breakfast this morning too." you respond with an equally big smile.

Stepping a bit closer to get a better look at the cake, Harry asks, "Is this your way of seducing me, huh? Writing how much you like my dick on a cake."

"Well, I was thinking....."

Lets just say everything after that was a blur. Harry took the cake from your hands and grabbed a knife to cut you both a piece. He sat you up on the counter top and fed the slice of cake to you and you fed him his slice of cake. You started making out while eating the cake. Things progressively got more heated.

After eating the slices of colorful cake in the kitchen around midnight, Harry picked your body up from the counter and carried you to your shared bedroom. On the way, he couldn't stop kissing down your neck and you couldn't stop grinding your throbbing pussy anywhere you could on his body.

You attempted to take each others clothes off on the way as well but that lead to Harry almost falling over and so you decided to wait on that part. But waiting wasn't for long because before you knew it, you made it to the bedroom and clothes were quickly shed and both your naked bodies were on the king sized bed, where you made love to Harry. It was his birthday after all.

Your body on top, riding his cock. Your hands in his disheveled long hair, pulling slightly and massaging at his scalp. Your naked breasts rubbing against his chest, allowing Harry to feel your hard nipples on his skin. Your face in his neck, hot breath cooling his sweaty skin.

Harry couldn't have asked for a better birthday and to finish his birthday in bed with his love, having some hot, steamy sex, just made it even better.