How Harry Eats Your Pussy (SMUT) /blurb/

This story contains: female oral sex, no dialog

{ boyfriend!harry - any Harry era }

word count: unknown

How Harry normally goes about eating your pussy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry loves eating your pussy. For fucks sake, he even wrote an entire song about it. Though he had eaten many girls out before, you always tasted the best to him. You were sweet with a bit of twang. But lets be realistic. It's a vagina after all so it can't be 100% sweet. You also loved for Harry to eat you out.

Before you started dating Harry, you had only been eaten out once and it was horrible. The guy who done it didn't know what he was doing and his stiff tongue hurt your clit more than gave it pleasure. So you defiantly never came from that experience.

When Harry first wanted to eat you out, you were a little apprehensive but as soon as his tongue met your core, you almost came instantly. Ever since that first time of Harry eating your pussy, you have loved receiving oral just as much as he likes giving it.

When Harry eats you out, you are usually in bed. You're laid naked in the center with Harry in front of your body and head between your legs. He starts off by kissing up your thighs and around your pussy, but not actually touching you where you need him most. Then Harry would see how desperate you're becoming and stop the teasing, placing a kiss directly on your clit. You jump at the sudden contact and he has to wrap his arms around your legs and place his hands on each side of your stomach.

Harry licks up your slit, catching your arousal on the tip of his tongue. Then he will swirl your arousal on your clitoris using his warm and wet tongue. You start to moan and pant from the sudden stimulation. After a few strokes with his tongue, Harry encloses his mouth directly on your clit and gives it gentle sucks. You prop up on your elbows to look down and you see his pink, full lips around your clit and it almost resembles someone sucking the tip of a bottle or a baby sucking a nipple. It turns you on even more and your arms suddenly feel too weak to hold you up, making you drop back down on the bed.

Harry stops sucking momentarily and flattens out his tongue and moves it up and down on your clit. With his right thumb, he lifts up your clitoral hood so more of your clit is exposed to him. Alternating from flicking, stroking, and sucking, your stomach knots up and you know you're about to come. Your legs began to shake and your body starts to convulse. Harry then looks up at your face and all the signs are showing you're seconds away from your orgasm. He can also see your stomach contracting which is a huge sign.

Right before you come, Harry always likes to suck on your clit because he knows that that motion makes girls orgasms super strong for whatever reason. So once again, he encloses his big mouth right over your clit and makes pressured sucks to bring you over the edge.

With one final suck to your clit, you release all over Harry's mouth. You moan really loudly out in the open air. He sucks for a few more seconds before switching back to little flicks with his tongue to elongate your orgasm.

After you have came completely, your clit is so sensitive that you have to reach down and grab a hand full of Harry's curls, lifting his head up. Once away from your core, you look at his face and it's dripping with your cum. All over his lips and chin. Harry wipes it off with the back of his hand and goes to grab a towel to help you clean up and dry off. Then when your all clean, he comes back to the bed and cuddles you.