Migraine Boob Sucking (not sexual)

Anonymous asked:

hi can you do something like harry falling asleep while he's touching your boobs, it doesn't have to be something sexual

AN: i've always loved this concept so here you go. please tell me what you think.

This story contains: suffering from migraine, non sexual boob sucking, mentions of sex, comfort, basically fluff overload.

{ husband!harry - no kids - softrry - harry's house era }

word count: 813

Harry comes home late from the studio with a migraine and after doing his nightly routine with a struggle, he gets into bed where you're sleeping and ends up sucking one of your breasts as a way to lull him to a comfortable sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry wasn't feeling too good. He came home from the studio with a massive migraine and every little sound that he came in contact with made him nearly burst into tears. It was late at night and he knew you were probably asleep in your shared bed. Just the simple thought of crawling into bed with you made his headache go down the tiniest bit.

But before Harry could get into bed, he had to take a shower first. So he forced his way into your master bathroom as quietly as possible, to not disturb you but also to minimize the pounding in his head. He strips from his clothes and turns the shower on before stepping inside.

Inside the shower, Harry struggled to do his normal bathing routine and wished you were inside there with him to help wash his tender scalp and wash over his body. He knows if you were awake you'd be helping him shower in an instant but because you're currently asleep, there's know way for you to know Harry's need.

Finally after sluggishly taking a hot shower, he gets out and puts on a fresh pair of boxer briefs before heading to the sink to brush his teeth. After doing all of that, Harry finally exits the steamed up bathroom and trudges towards the bed in the dark. He pulls back the comforter and automatically slides towards your peaceful body.

Once his head is laid upon your chest, you just barely awake to your husband snuggling into your warm body. "Hi," you croak out, "have a good time at the studio tonight?"

Harry carefully shakes his head no and whispers, "Not really. I've got a horrible migraine and it won't go away." You can hear the emotions in his voice and your heart breaks for your husband.

So you squeeze his body tighter to yours and bring one hand to gently cradle the back of his wet, curly head. "Oh babe, I'm sorry. Do you want me to go down stairs and get you some pain medicine?" you question back in a very quiet tone, knowing how sensitive Harry gets to loud voices when his head aches.

"No, haven't ate anythin' for dinner and it would upset m'tummy. Just want you to hold me, please. And could I maybe," Harry pauses, taking his right hand and cups one of your clothed breasts, "just have a little suck. Promise that's all I want. Don't think I could get m'cock hard right now if I tried. It'll put me to sleep I think."

You giggle at the thought that Harry had to clarify he wasn't wanting sex in order to suck your boobs. You aren't in the mood for sex either but to lull your husband into a comfortable state, you'd definitely let him suck your tits. Your marriage is based on vulnerability and no judgement anyways.

You slowly sit up and Harry raises as well, allowing you to peel off your t-shirt, leaving your chest bare and then you lay back down. Harry places his head on your chest again but this time touching your naked skin. You cup the breast closest to him and position your nipple towards his rosy lips. Even in the dark, Harry has no trouble sensing your nipple in front of him and carefully sucks it into his mouth.

At first you gasp at the feeling, having never had your nipples sucked when sex wasn't taking place, but soon find it rather relaxing. You've never breastfeed before but you imagine it must feel similar, right? As you bring one of your hands back to massage at Harry's damp scalp, Harry takes the hand on the arm that's stretched across your body and fumbles until he finds your other boob.

Now because this isn't for sexual pleasure, Harry doesn't attempt to grope the tit that his mouth isn't on or pinch and pull at your nipple like he does during foreplay. No, he simply cups the outer side of your soft breast and leaves it at that. Just for added comfort on his part.

You can tell by the evening out of his breathing that Harry is falling asleep. He continues to suck your nipple with his delicate mouth, making sure to avoid his sharp teeth, and allows his body to find comfort in your presents. You bend your head down and place a kiss to Harry's forehead before allowing sleep to take over your body again.

Harry's once pounding headache lessens and he's able to sleep peacefully with your nipple in his mouth. Eventually as he moves throughout the night, your nipple falls out Harry's mouth but that doesn't stop the close cuddling to end. He practically sleeps skin to skin on your chest all night long. But you aren't complaining because you quite like having a big baby to care for sometimes.