Cock Warming in a Tent (Barely SMUT/Mostly FLUFF) /blurb/

Things to help you read the story easier:

(Winter 2020-2021/You're married/Have 2 kids)

As defined by Urban Dictionary, cock warming is: The act of a man slipping his erection into his partner's vagina or ass in order to keep warm - a more intimate version of spooning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Harry had decided to go camping alone for the weekend. He had just wrapped up filming Don't Worry Darling for the holidays and decided to take you camping for the weekend with just the two of you. Which means no kids aloud. So Harry got his mum to watch your two kids while you both went on a peaceful camping trip. Your family goes camping at least once a year so you and Harry already had the camping gear at reach. So all you had to do was pack and leave.

You reach the campsite and unpack your bags. Then Harry sets up the tent for the both of you to share. After a full day of hiking and walking around the lake, you decided to call it a night and get some rest. So you both change into some pjs and crawl into the tent. You both had separate sleeping bags because usually you'd go camping with your kids. Your kids would sleep in-between the two of you in their individual sleeping bags because they'd always say they felt safer when their mummy and daddy was on each side of them. Harry and you never minded because you also loved having your kids in-between you two. But beings you're along this time, you got to sleep next to Harry, just in your own sleeping bag still.

You didn't think sleeping in your own sleeping bag would be a problem because you'd done it many times before, but tonight was different. For one, you're camping in the winter time so it's cold. During the day, it had just been cool but when night fell it got colder. Not super cold but cold enough to make you shiver. The second reason you're finding it difficult is because you're aware your all alone and could do whatever you wanted without the worry of your children catching you.

Lying in your sleeping bag for about 15 minutes trying to fall asleep has been a fail. You're shivering so hard it's impossible to fall asleep. That's when you had had enough, deciding to just ask Harry to cuddle in his sleeping bag.

"Harry." you whisper quietly.

"Yeah love?" he responds in a low sleep filled voice.

"Could I maybe cuddle in your sleeping bag with you because I'm so cold that I can't sleep?" you ask shyly.

"Of course love. Why didn't you tell me you were cold sooner? I would suggested us sharing a sleeping bag if I would have know."

You unzip your sleeping bag and crawl into your husband Harry's sleeping bag. There was only enough room for you to cuddle each other laying on your sides, but you didn't mind because you're both cuddly people. You wrap your arms around his back and he does the same to you. You have your forehead against his chest and he has his chin on the top of your head. Now your nice and warm but feel something prodding at your thighs and you know exactly what it is.

"Harry!" you say in a you got to be kidding me tone.

"I'm sorry y/n."

"I'm too tired for sex tonight Harry."

"What if I just stuck it in? Don't have to move or anything. We haven't done that in a while." he asks with pleading eyes, which you can't see anyways due to the darkness that surrounded you.

You did love cock warming with Harry so you agreed.

"Fine, but no funny business. I just want to sleep. Tomorrow night we can have sex."

"Alright. NO funny business. I promise."

So with you giving him permission, Harry pulled down the front of his pj pants and his boxers taking out his enlarged cock. Then he reached down and pulls your pants and panties down to your knees.

"Scoot over a bit more love." Harry demanded.

You scooted over a little bit so he could line up with your hole. Then you feel his penis tip rub against your clit on accident which makes you gasp. Then you remember something.

"Harry wait!"

He stops in his tracks and ask "What?"

"You have to lubricate your dick before inserting it into me because I'm not wet and I don't want it to hurt me."

"Right. Spit in my hand."

Harry places his hand under your mouth and you spit your warm saliva into his palm. Then he brings his hand carefully under the sleeping bag and rubs the warm liquid over his hard dick. Once his cock is nice and wet, he slowly inserts it into your pussy. You gasp at the sudden stretch and remind yourself there shall be no funny business tonight.

"Is that alright?" Harry asked you.

"Yeah feels really good. I feel full."

So with you keeping his cock nice and warm in the confinements of your tight pussy, you resume your cuddling position and fall asleep in each others arms.