Itty Bitty Titty Committee (SMUTish) /blurb/

This story contains: making out, tipsy on wine, mentions of consent, being insecure, comfort, boob groping, dry humping, mentions of sex

{ fairly new boyfriend!harry (2 months) - softrry - any harry era }

word count: 685

While making out on the couch, Harry tries to touch your boobs and you stop him to explain your insecure reason as to why you were hesitant, but then end up allowing him to grope your breasts after he makes your insecurities about your small chest go away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you're straddling Harry on the sofa in his living room, making out, he reaches up to cup your covered breasts but you stop his hands before they make contact. Pulling away from your lips, Harry stutters out, "Oh, sorry. Um, didn't mean to touch you there if you weren't ready for that." Harry and yourself may be a little tipsy on wine but to him that's not an excuse to have assumed it was okay to try and touch your breasts.

You look into his glossy green eyes and feel bad. Of course you want your boyfriend of two months to finally begin touching you beyond lip to lip contact, but you're just insecure. Insecure about your chest area. See, you unfortunately have pretty small boobs. Puberty didn't do you justice. They only look a bit larger than they truly are because you wear thick padding bras.

Harry wouldn't even have much to palm in his large hands like he thinks he would and you're afraid he'd get turned off by your flat chest when he sees it. So with a nervous smile you retort, "No, it's not that. I really, really want to do more things with you. You know, in a sexual sense. But um, it's just, well......"

Reaching up to cradle your jaw for comfort, Harry encourages, "What, baby? You can tell me. I won't be upset or mad at your reasoning. It's your body and I'd never do somethin' that would make you uncomfortable."

Taking a deep breath, you finally admit, "It's just, I have a small chest. When most girls got full, plump boobs during puberty, I got a tiny bit of fatty tissue and that's it. You wouldn't have a lot to cup with the size of your hands." Harry honestly wants to giggle at your confession. Not in a rude way or a way as in making fun of you. But for the fact that you think he actually cares about such things.

Harry couldn't care less what your body looks like. He's attracted to your beautiful soul and personality rather then if you have large tits or not. But not wanting you to feel bad, he makes soft facial expressions and replies, "Love, that's alright. I don't care about how big your breasts are. Whether I can cup them in my hands properly or not. They are still a part of you and I love you. So therefore I love your small boobs." You could cry at his nice words. Fuck, your boyfriend is too sweet.

Leaning down a bit, you capture Harry's wine stained lips again, tasting the bitter alcohol on his tongue. Then blindly, you reach down in search of his hands. When you find them, you bravely pull each hand towards your shirt covered boobs. You can feel Harry is hesitant at first but soon realizes when you keep his hands in place that its okay.

This time it's you backing away from the kiss and with heavy breaths, you instruct, "Touch them, Harry. Not just over my shirt. You can slip your hands under my shirt and bra if you want."

With a nervous sigh, Harry questions, "You sure? Don't have too if...."

"Yes, I'm sure, Harry," you cut him off, "I trust you. Want to take our relationship to the next step. May not be ready for full on sex just yet but a bit of groping is fine." With your confirmation, Harry wastes no time in gliding his callused hands up under your shirt and beneath your thick padded bra. When you feel his fingers dance over your naked boobs, you allow a shiver to run through your body before diving right back into the make-out session.

Harry continues to softly caress your breasts and pinch your nipples and when you felt his cock harden in his pants below you, you decided to rock your hips into his, making him gasp in your mouth. Next time you think you'll be comfortable enough to allow his eyes to view your small chest but for now, his hands will have to do.