Driving Blowjob (SMUT) /blurb/

This story contains: blowjob while driving, very VERY very mild angst

{ boyfriend!harry - dating about a year - clean shaven 2021 Harry era }

word count: unknown

On the way to a friends birthday party, you give Harry a blowjob while he drives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're on your way to a friends birthday party. Its going to be a simple party with only a few other mutual friends and maybe some elegant wine. Harry is driving and you're in the passengers seat, on the way there.

As Harry continues the drive to your friends party, you keep glancing over at him and thinking about how scrumptious he looks in his outfit. His hair is curly but styled back. He's wearing light colored blue jeans and a band t shirt. Harry just looks so hot and you want a piece of him. Really you want all of him but being realistic and knowing you're in a car, you'll settle for what you can get.

Randomly, you reach across the console and place a hand on Harry's thigh, slowly inching it upwards to his large cock inside his pants. When you graze over his clothed cock, Harry turns to you and asks, "What are you trying to do, hum? Trying to get me hard before the party?"

You give a shit eating grin and reply, "Maybe."

"Well you best not or you'll be fixing it." Harry comments. To his unknowing, you'll gladly help his little problem that will soon arise. He turns back to the road ahead and you take the opportunity to fumble with your hand until it unbuttons his jeans. "Y/N, I'm being serious. If you get me hard and don't fix it, letting me be uncomfortably the whole time we're there, I'll be pissed."

"Harry, will you chill. I'm gonna help. I wanna help." you mutter back and slip your hand inside his unbuttoned jeans to grip his cock. Harry lets a soft moan escape his lips as he drives but allows you to continue.

After a few tugs to get Harry fully hard, you maneuver yourself over the center console and bend your head down between his arms, placing your mouth over the tip of his dick. "Fuckin hell baby, didn't see you as the type to give blowjobs while someone is driving. It's hot though." Harry grunts and giggles. He wasn't sure of your intentions at first, knowing you like teasing him often, but having a blowjob with no teasing involved is a pleasant surprise and gift.

You begin easing more of his shaft inside your mouth, holding onto his thighs and waist for support. Harry is trying really hard to stay driving as calmly as possible but you're making him feel so good. His hands grip the wheel tighter and his chest starts heaving heavier. When he notices your hair hanging in your face, being the kind gentleman he is, Harry reaches one hand down and tucks some of your hair behind your ear.

You continue to bob up and down on his large cock as he continues to drive, gagging every so often but nothing that you can't handle. Eventually your warm mouth feels too good and Harry can feel his balls ready to explode. Warning you, he chokes out, "Love, I'm gonna come. Mhmm..." And that he does.

You happily take Harry's cum and allow it to coat your throat as it trickles down your esophagus. He swerves slightly but manages to keep steady, knowing your lives are on the line. When Harry is finished coming, you lift your mouth off his shaft and sit up. You're breathing heavy from the lack of oxygen intake but display a simile on your face.

Harry looks over at you and ask with panting breaths, "Why are you smiling?"

You reach over and tuck his cock inside his boxers and zip his jeans back up. When Harry is all put together again, you answer, "Just happy you let me do that. You looked so sexy and I just wanted your cock in my mouth s'all."

"Of course I let you. Love when your mouths on me. Best blowjob giver I've ever had." Harry retorts and pulls into your friends driveway, meaning you've arrived.