Recalling Your First Time Dry Humping Harry (SMUT) /blurb/

This story contains: mentions of sex, dry humping, orgasms, making out

{ boyfriend!harry - present-day husband!harry - present-day dad!harry - insert from readers diary }

word count: 950

Reading from your diary, you recall your first time dry humping with your then boyfriend Harry and now husband Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It honestly happened in the heat of the moment. Harry and I were fresh into dating. About three months or so. We had just finished up watching a movie on his sofa. The living room was only lite with the low hues of a lamp. I somehow ended up straddling Harry's body while he sat in an up right position. At first, we started kissing like we always did. Gentle and soft touches to the others lips. But then Harry took the brave step and decided to add a bit of tongue.

I remember internally freaking out but also felt like my whole body was on fire. It was the hottest thing I'd ever done. I was very inexperienced at the time. Only ever kissed Harry and had never went further then a simple kiss. But his tongue felt so natural in my mouth. It didn't feel intruding or gross. It was warm and inviting.

Harry knew I was not ready for anything too sexual yet. He knew I was waiting for the right time. I'd told him I wanted him to take my virginity, so that wasn't a question in his mind. But he just didn't know how far was too far or what I did feel comfortable with. And when I started subconsciously dry humping his lap, Harry pulled back from the heated kiss and looked me directly in my eyes.

Harry asked me what I was truly comfortable with and I told him as long as it's not actual sex or mouths near our lower regions, than I felt fine with anything. So that lead to me dry humping his hardened cock, on his couch, at twelve o'clock that night. I rocked my hips back and forth, over his skinny jeans and we each moaned into the others mouths. Me because the sensation felt great on my clit and Harry because the pressure I was applying to his clothed cock.

We went back to making out. Harry cradling my face with his big hands. Me holding onto his muscular shoulders for stability. Our crotches grinding into each others. It felt so good. The best I'd ever felt in my life. My mind went dizzy and it felt like I drowning in a puddle of sexual euphoria and we weren't even naked.

Eventually, our making out turned into more so heavy breathing into the others mouth. Neither one of us could concentrate on the movements it took to actually kiss someone. When our faces were only an inch away, Harry and I just stared into each others eyes. Eye contact that could kill. And for some reason, though my face started to squint and scrunch up due to my clit being stimulated in my jeans from dry humping Harry, I wasn't getting embarrassed. It made me even more aroused seeing Harry watch me being pleasured in front of him. Or on him I should say.

The eye contact slowly diminished when Harry couldn't keep his head up anymore and it started falling back on the sofa. His hands fell down and Harry grabbed onto my hips, helping me to grind with rhythm. I remember I wanted to be close to him again, so I fell forward gently and pressed our clothed chests together. Then I laid my head on Harry's shoulder and closed my eyes, breathing heavy.

After a good ten minutes of grinding on each other, we both came. Beings it was my first time coming in front of someone else, I didn't fully let myself let go. I held my loud moans in and tried to stop the inevitable shaking of my thighs, but like I said, shaking thighs was inevitable. Well for me it at least.

Harry came with me. All his hot and sticky cum erupting from his dick head and wetting his tight boxers, located in his jeans. His chest was heaving hard, making my body rise up and off his body with each inhale and exhale of breath he gave. His mouth was slightly parted and eyes closed tightly. He had never felt better Harry thought at the time.

Yeah Harry looked forward to the day I wanted to go all the way and have actual sex, but he told me he would have waited a thousand years if I wanted. And that's what he did. Well not exactly the thousand years part, but the waiting. We didn't end up having sex until our year and a half anniversary. Harry made it so specials for me, taking every thing slow and sensual.

And look at us now. We've been together ten years and married for eight. We have four beautiful babies (not so baby anymore). We are very much in love and have sex all the time. Very good sex I might add. And every once in a while I'll look back in my diary, what I'm reading and writing in now, and reminisce on mine and Harry's first. Our first kiss. Our first time dry humping. Our first time having oral sex together. Our first time have intercourse together. Everything we have done, I have wrote in my diary book and when we're old and gray, we will be in a nursing home and we'll take turns reading each other chapters out of this book that holds our lives greatest memories.