Your First Time Using a Vibrator (SMUT) /blurb/

This story contains: inexperience with sex toys, use of a vibrator, pure smut

{ boyfriend!harry - soft!harry - any era of your choice }

word count: 1,077

Harry bought you a vibrator when he learned you'd never used one before and uses it on you, making you come harder than you ever have before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm nervous." you whine as you shift nakedly in the center of the bed, watching Harry take the brand new vibrator out of its box. See the thing is, you've never in your twenty-four years of life used a vibrator. Whenever you did masturbate, you just used your trusty hands. So this was going to be a new experience for you.

Setting the box away once the vibrator is completely out, Harry turns to you and mutters, "Nothing to be nervous about. Asked the women at the shop what she recommends for a woman's first vibrator and she said the is the way to go. It's small but powerful."

When Harry found out you'd never used a vibrator before, he knew he had to change that. So once he got you to agree, he went to the local sex shop and bought a simply one for your first time. You were too scared to step foot in a store like that so Harry happily went for you.

Harry gets situated between your legs, him only wearing his boxers, and helps you to lay down flatter on your back. Then he gently spreads your legs with his hands on your thighs and picks up the blue vibrator from where he'd sat in on the duvet. "Gonna start off slowly and let you build up, m'kay. Know you're gonna be super sensitive beings it's your first time using one."

You look at your boyfriends face with a reassuring smile and reply softly, "Okay." You are nervous but very excited to see what all the hype is about. He thumbs the toy on and brings it to your lower stomach at first. Then Harry slowly drags the vibrating bullet across your pelvis and it makes goose bumps arise on your body.

The anticipation is killing you. Harry is running the toy all around your pussy: inner thighs, pubic bone, tummy, but not where you need it most. Once he realizes how squirmy you've gotten, he decides to cut the teasing and just go for it. He allows a stream of spit to fall down onto your clit and when you feel the warm liquid touch you, you flinch a bit.

Harry brings his left hand down and smears his saliva around your outer pussy so that the vibrator is comfortable on you and won't hurt you in any way. Though you are starting to leak arousal on the towel you'd laid down minutes ago so his spit wasn't that necessary. Then without warning, Harry places the tip of the silicon bullet to your very sensitive clit and it has your entire body nearly lifting off the mattress.

Giggling, Harry coos playfully, "See, knew you'd be sensitive." You can feel him move the vibrator in different patterns on your clitoris and wow, does it feel good and it's only on the first setting. Your breath begins to get heavier and the pleasure in your belly starts to stir.

When Harry thumbs the button up a notch, the intensity of the little toy makes electricity shoot up your spin and has you moaning out, "Oh fuck, H. Feels amazing."

"Glad you feel good, baby. Want me to finger you or anythin'?" Harry questions in his slow british drawl.

You shake your head no and heave out, "Not right.... mhm, not now. Maybe after I come. Just want to focus on how...... shit, how the vibrator feels on my clit."

With a soft smile, Harry retorts, "Alright. And do yeh think you're ready for the highest setting? Don't want it to be too painful on you 'cause I know how sensitive your clit gets."

Lifting your head off your pillow to look at your boyfriends beautiful face, you chant, "Yes, yes, yes. Higher, please." And that's exactly what Harry does. He thumbs the button on the blue bullet once more and vibrations get even more powerful. You can definitely see where he thought it could be painful because it nearly is. But it's the good kind of pain.

Harry continues to stimulate your swollen clit with the small vibrator in his hand, looking down as if in great concentration. He tries different movements and patterns to see what causes the most reaction. He moves the tip of the bullet from side to side, to up and down, to stroking you over your clitoral hood, to holding it steady and in place.

The one that gets the most reaction from you is when he does small flicking strokes up and down your clit. When Harry notices you enjoy that, he sticks to that motion and you can feel yourself at the brink of orgasm. Warning him you're about to come, you yell out, "Fuck, gonna come, babe. So close."

He takes his left hand and places it on your lower belly, adding a tiny bit of pressure to help enhance the pleasure, but also to hold your trembling body down to the bed. "Come, love. I've got yah." Harry whispers and the combination of his seductive voice, the hand on your tummy, and the powerful vibrations that are attacking your clit make you orgasm.

Your back arches off the bed, your breath gets caught in your throat, moans come flying out your mouth left and right, and your pussy is contracting rhythmically as pleasure washes over you. Your entire mind is completely blank and you swear you black out for a second there. Harry carries you through your peak of pleasure until you jerk away as you become overstimulated.

That's when he slowly pulls the bullet away from you and turns it off, setting it to the side on the bed. Harry has the biggest smile on his face as he watches you slowly come back to reality and when he sees you do, he coos, "See, bet yah wish you had that little fucker all along."

While still trying to catch your breath, you tease, "Fuck, yes. Dare I say it felt better then your fingers or mouth."

"Hey," your boyfriend says in a playfully offended voice, "now I regret buying you a vibrator. You're gonna use it instead of asking me to pleasure you."

Looking forward into the man you love mosts green eyes, you reply, "Okay, it's not as good as what your fingers or mouth can do. I was just joking. But damn, wish I would have bought one sooner. Came so fucking hard from that little bullet vibrator."