The Bathroom Rim Job (SMUT)

Anonymous asked:

Oh my god I just came up with the filthiest thought... licking Harry's ass while he's bending over a counter or a desk...

AN: i've never wrote about a rim job before but have always thought this concept was hot so here yah go......... please let me know what you think...

This story contains: male masturbation, rim job (ass licking and tongue fucking), mentions of female oral sex, mentions of anal

{ boyfriend!harry - softrry - kinda subrry but not really - current harry era }

word count: 1,269

You come into the bathroom as Harry is brushing his teeth and remove the towel from around his waist, kneeling down behind him, and give him a rim job as he eventually jerks his cock off per your request.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry had just stepped out his nightly shower and after semi drying off, he tied his towel around his waist and headed over to the to brush his teeth. You come walking into the steamed up bathroom to also brush your teeth and do some of your nightly skin care routine when the sight of your boyfriend catches you off guard. Not that you've never seen Harry post shower or that you've never seen him brush his teeth before, but the way he's hunched over the sink bowl and his bare back is curved, showing off his back muscles are doing things to you.

Now any other night the view you're so lucky to have right now would be nothing more than a domestic view of your boyfriend doing a normal task. But you're already feeling kinda horny and all of your senses are heightened so that makes everything ten times worse.

You walk up behind Harry's hunched over body and wrap your arms around his slender middle. This causes him to nearly jump out of his own skin and when he stands up straight with the toothbrush in his mouth, Harry looks behind him through the mirror and relaxes when he realizes it's just you. "Fuckin' scared me, babe." Harry mumbles with a toothpaste filled mouth.

"Sorry." you reply with a cheeky grin and begin laying gentle kisses down the expense of his broad shoulders and back. The way your lips touch his soft skin creates goosebumps to appear on Harry's arms and a chill to run down his spine. You continue with your lips on his smooth skin all the way down until you're on your knees, behind his tall body as he finishes up brushing his teeth.

Right as you take the brave step in slipping your fingers in the edge of the white towel around his waist, Harry questions with a shaky voice, "Um, what'd you doin'?"

"Shhh," you reply, now tugging the towel down until Harry is standing at the sink fully nude. He's no longer brushing his teeth but decides to stay in place to see your intentions. "Wanna do something to make you feel good."

Holding himself up over the sink with his hands flat on the counter top, Harry asks, "What? Givin' me a reach around in front of the mirror or somethin'?" He thought maybe you wanted to get a little adventurous in the bathroom and try something you'd never done before in a setting as such, but underestimated what you were really going to do. What came next had his knees buckling and the use of all his strength to not collapse on the floor.

Knowing Harry was very clean from the shower he just had, you carefully spread his ass cheeks apart and stuff your face inside, gliding your wet tongue up his crack. You and Harry have explored his bum before with fingers, strap-ons, and buttplugs but never your mouth. You were always nervous about putting your mouth on a place his shit came out of but your throbbing pussy tonight led you to do things you'd normally have to take great lengths of time to think about.

Gripping the counter until his knuckles turn white, Harry moans, "Holy fuckin', ahh. GOD!!" Naturally he spreads his legs further apart to give you more access and when he does, you point your tongue and directly circle his pucking hole. Your hands grip onto his love handles so you have some sort of stability and you lick his ass hole repeatedly. This in turn has Harry's whole body trembling and to know its all from your actions, it has your legs squeezing together and your panties getting soaked.

Wanting Harry to actually come and knowing your tongue alone won't make that happen, you take your tongue off his hole and instruct, "Touch yourself, baby. Jerk your cock off while I give you a rim job." He doesn't need to be told twice before he's removing his right hand off the counter and places it between his legs and the bathroom cabinets below. It's easier said than done though because he nearly loses his balance but manages to stay upright for you.

Harry's hand picks up a nice rhythm on his now rock hard cock and his orgasm starts to build up quickly. Not to mention the way your tongue feels makes him feel faint. You remove your hands from his waist and cup his white cheeks so you can help spread him a bit more open. Then once that's done, you take the brave step and start to tongue fuck his anus.

"Mhm, fuckin' hell. Not....... not gonna last very lo...long." Harry cries out. You can tell he won't last long either. His whole body is nearly shaking and the hand he has jerking his dick off with is getting increasingly faster and faster. That only gives you more motivation to add to his pleasure and torture his ass with your tongue.

You hum as you wiggle your pink tongue into his spread hole that's decorated with soft, trimmed pubes and all the sudden, without warning, Harry lets out a very loud, high pitched growl and his whole body tenses up. Cum begins to spurt out the head of his throbbing cock and it coats and runs down the dark brown cabinets that's level with his groin area. You can feel his anus tightening around your wet muscle as his body rakes through orgasmic contractions. A smile appears on your face when you see what you've created. That being a sexually exhausted Harry.

Once you realize his hand is slowing down on his cock from becoming over stimulated, you slowly remove your tongue from his weeping hole. Before standing up, you place a big smooch on his left bum cheek and give his right cheek a light tap, making Harry's trembling body jerk forward. Then you stand on your now sore legs and look in the mirror in front of you.

Harry is still bent over the bathroom counter and sink, trying to collect himself from what just happened. In no way was he expecting to get a fucking rim job from his girlfriend after his shower tonight, but he's also in no way complaining. Not with how hard he just came.

"So um, did you enjoy?" you ask nervously. You were all confident and proud of your doings at first but having never gave him a rim job before, you question if he actually enjoyed it as much as he acted like he did.

Finally uncurving his back and standing straight, Harry looks at your face from within the mirror. Then with an intake of oxygen from trying to regulate his breathing again, he replies back, "Did I enjoy it? Are you fuckin' serious. Never came harder in my life. That felt a bit too good if you ask me. But now m'all sticky from sweat and cum and need to take another shower before bed. And this time it won't be alone."

—————————-

Basically Harry helped you discard your pj's and dragged you into the walk-in shower with him after cleaning his cum off the bathroom cabinets. You truly thought he'd be too exhausted for anything else tonight but you were wrong. He ended up on his knees in the shower and ate your pussy life a midnight snack. By the time he gave you two orgasms and you washed your bodies off, you were actually both too tired to think straight and so you slipped into your shared bed naked, falling asleep shortly after.