You Dry Hump Harry on His Couch Because You're a Virgin (SMUT) /blurb/

This story contains: making out, dry humping with clothes on

{ boyfriend!harry - any Harry era }

word count: 899

You make Harry hard while making out and because you aren't ready for sex, have him show you how to dry hump and you both end up coming in your pants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're currently making out with Harry on his sofa. Your legs straddling his waist as your lips move in sync with one anothers. Heavy panting can be heard from across the room. Everything was so intense that it almost felt suffocating.

As you continue making out with each other, you feel a hard lump between your legs. At first you don't register what it is, but then it clicks in your brain. Harry has a fucking boner. You couldn't really be upset. Kissing this passionately with your significant other should turn you on and if it doesn't, something is going wrong.

Harry notices you backing your hips away from his hard cock that's located in his jeans and pulls his mouth off yours. Then in heavy breaths with glossy eyes, mutters, "Sorry bout that."

You look at him in the face and sadness washes over you. You really want to help Harry's problem out and maybe even help yours which is your clit throbbing in your panties, but you're a virgin and not quite really to do anything too sexual. "Um, no I'm sorry. It's just I'm a virgin and not really ready for you know, sex," you say the word sex more quietly than the rest and continue, "but I wish I could help you out. Truly I do."

"Hey, it's alright. Know you're a virgin and that's okay. I'd never want to rush you into anything, ever. But do you trust me?" Harry sincerely speaks.

Taking a deep breath, scared of what Harry might say, you respond, "Yeah, I trust you."

"Okay," Harry gently smiles at you, "what if we dry humped? Our clothes can stay on and we can both get pleasure out of it. And if at any time you start to get uncomfortable and want it to stop, we'll stop. No pressure. Just fun."

You think for a minute. You've never dry humped a person before. Sure, when you were younger you'd rub yourself on the corner of your bed or a pillow and that felt good. So doing it with another person must feel ever better. And you trusted Harry. Like really trusted him. You wanted him to be the one to take your virginity when you felt the time was right. "I like that idea. But you may need to guide me. Never done this before."

"That's fine, love. All you do is," Harry places his hands on your hips, "just rock back and forth over my lap. Really press down hard if you want to feel more pressure on your clit. Or if its too much pressure, don't press as hard. Do what feels right."

You start to do as told and rock your hips onto Harry's lap, directly on his hard cock. The first pass felt good but nothing too grand. The second grind made you jump a bit and let out a small moan. "Yeah, felt good didn't it?" your boyfriend asks knowingly.

"Felt really good, Harry." you coo, searching for his lips again. Harry happily pushes his head forward and collides his lips to yours. Just like before, the kiss is heavy with panted breaths but the main difference is that your body is grinding on Harry's lap, making your body's feel extra good.

Eventually, your tummy starts tightening and your body heats up. Harry is really hoping you come soon because if he comes first, he'll be too sensitive to have you continue humping him. "Harry, ugh." you gasp, unable to keep the make out session going. You lay your head on his shoulder and try to press down hard like he recommended minutes ago.

"Shh love," Harry whispers in your ear, "I've got you. Feels so fucking good. Are yah close?"

"Mhm, gonna come Harry. I feel it in my tummy." you moan down his sweaty neck, fingers grabbing at his curls. Harry puts a hefty grip to your hips and starts rolling his hips up to give you even more friction to your clit that's inside your jeans. His cock is swollen and throbbing, ready to release his cum but really trying to hold off a second more.

Suddenly, euphoria washes over you. Your body goes still, forcing Harry to manually move your hips back and forth. Your toes curl into his thighs. Your clothed boobs press into his chest. Your clit pulsates in your pants and you can feel your panties becoming soaked.

Harry can't wait any longer and ejaculates in his boxers, located inside his jeans. He holds you tightly to his body, moaning loudly as his head tilts back on the couch. When he comes down from his high, he notices you're still shaken a bit and mutters through uneven breaths, "Shh, breath for me."

You lift your head off Harry's shoulder and say with a happy but tired smile, "That was incredible. Didn't know you could orgasm just by humping someone like that. We should do that more often, you know, until I'm ready for actual sex."

"Of course, darling. Whatever you're comfortable with, we can do. And we'll take it slow. Gradually move up to the grand finale which is sex. There's no rush. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere." All you do after Harry says his mini speech is lean forward again and crush him in a tight hug, thankful you have a boyfriend so kind and caring.