Hitachi Vibrator Kitchen Surprise (SMUT) (sub!harry ?) /blurb/

Alternate Title: You Use the Hitachi Vibrator on Harry in the Kitchen

This story contains: use of vibrator on male, pure smut

{ husband!harry - soft!harry - current Harry era }

word count: 949

You sneak behind Harry while he's swaying his hips in the kitchen making breakfast and use the hitachi vibrating wand he bought for you on Christmas on his clothed cock, making him come super hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You've been meaning to try the cordless vibrator on Harry that he bought you for Christmas. But you didn't want to just try it on him in a conventional way. You wanted to spice things up a bit.

Now you and Harry are pretty vanilla when it comes to sex. You don't do any kinky shit and you usually stay relatively simple. But when you mentioned wanting some vibrators, you both got excited. Plus, vibrators incorporated in your sex life doesn't have to mean much will change as far as how your sex life goes. You can keep the familiar vanilla sex going but just adding a tiny hint of spice.

————————-

Last night you charged your hitachi vibrator so it'd be ready for use today. When you wake up, you smell the familiar scent of coffee coming from the kitchen, indicating that's where you'd find Harry. So you get out of bed and do your morning pee before grabbing the hitachi vibrating wand from the plug and sneakily coming down the stairs.

Rounding the corner, you freeze at the sight. Harry has Fleetwood Mac playing through the kitchens surround sound speakers and he's swaying his hips, stirring fresh fruit into his morning yogurt bowl. The best part of it all, he's only wearing the tight boxer briefs he slept in the night before, outlining his large but soft cock.

This couldn't get any better you think to yourself. Harry's in a good mood. You're in a good mood. Harry is only in his boxers. He looks sexy as hell. The hitachi vibrator is fully charged, all ready for use, in your hand.

You quietly walk towards Harry, his muscular back facing you, hoping to stand behind him. The loud music really helps to not be able to hear your footsteps. When you finally make it directly behind a dancing Harry, you think its now or never. If your don't turn the vibrator on now and reach around the front of him, putting it over his clothed cock, he'll turn around and mess your plans up.

You quickly press the blue button on the white hitachi vibrator and move your hand around his narrow hips, pressing it to his dick. "Fucks sake!" Harry shouts, almost falling backwards at the fright you gave him.

"Shhh, babe. Wanted to try the hitachi on you. You said I could." you reply with your face pressed into his back left shoulder blade.

"Yeah, mhm shit, I did but I didn't mean in the kitchen while I'm trying to make my morning breakfast." he stutters out, the sensation of the high powered vibrations almost too painful to his rapidly growing cock, inside his underwear.

"Well, I wanted to surprise you with it when I used it on you." you mutter over the buzzing and music.

Harry laughs out a chocked moan and says, "You...... you defiantly surprised me alright. Shit!" He has to grab onto the edges of the marbled counter top to not fall over due to his weakening knees. You ever so gently run the head of the hitachi wand in up and down movements over his throbbing hard cock.

Harry's cock is oozing precum. The vibrations from the vibrator can be felt from the tips of his pink nailed toes to the scalp on his curly head. It feels like electricity is running through his veins. This level of intensity is making him reach orgasm twice as fast as he would during a blowjob or penetrative sex.

You notice how his lower body is shaking slightly, thighs and stomach muscles. You yourself is literally dripping arousal in your panties, needing to be touched but knowing it can wait. Harry's toes begin to curl into the hardwood floor. His back arching back as he points his face up to the ceiling, eyes screwed shut and mouth parted. The top of his head rests on yours.

Taking a deep inhale of breath, Harry moans out loudly, "Gonna come, m'love. Fuckin' hell."

"Already?" you question knowingly with a big smile on your face.

"Yes, already. Do you feel how powerful this toy is. You wouldn't last a minute with it pressed to your clit." he grumbles.

You continue gliding it on Harry's clothed cock with your face on his curved back but wanting him to come faster, you suddenly stop the movements of the hitachi vibrating wand and press it hard in one spot. You take your left arm and wrap it around his waist, pressing your hand flat to his lower tummy, feeling it flutter under your hand and also helping add pressure for a better orgasm.

"God," Harry screams, clutching the counter top with white knuckles for dear life and hunching forward with a slight bend to his knees, "m'coming, uhhh." His entire face turns red and you think this may be the hardest he's ever came. The sounds coming from within him is something you'd only hear in the wilderness.

White, milky cum spurts out his cock head and collects in his trimmed pubes. He's breathing heavy, trying not to pass out. As soon as he finishes coming all he's gonna come, Harry is quick to jerk away and grab your wrist that holds the hitachi, being too sensitive for its touch. You thumb off the wand and walk the two steps back to set it on the counter top island behind you.

After collecting his breath some, Harry turns around for you to view his face for the first time this morning. Its flushed and his eyes are hooded from exhaustion, though he's only been awake for about an hour. With a cheeky smile, Harry coos, "That was amazing but now it's your turn."