Gempa

Chapter 15

It was exhilarating.

"Gempa! STOP!"

He never felt so free.

"You're hurting him!"

No one can hold him back.

"Akar Berjuar!" Vines erupted from the ground and wrapped around his form tightly.

"Run!"

"Thorn-"

"I can't hold him back much longer!"

"We're not leaving without you-"

He can't believe he used to be this foolish.

"RevBot." He calmly said as he effortlessly tore through the vines with his golem hands and  caught the power sphere tossed to him by Giga.

His brothers froze in surprise.

A mistake.

"Do it." He ordered before punching the ground and random earth pillars erupted around a certain light manipulator.

A red beam immediately followed next and everyone was screaming and using every ounce of their powers trying to stop him.

He smiled in response.

.

.

.

.

.

Gempa sat up his bed with a horrified gasp.

He looked around the dark room with a pounding heart trying to ground himself from the very vivid nightmare he just woke up from.

What... was that?

The inexplicable feeling of fear eventually ebbing away as he listened to Taufan and Thorn's soft snores, and Hali's sleepy mumbles as he shifted in his sleep.

He turned to look out the window and saw the sky outside was a mix of orange and varying shades of blue, noting that the sun was about to rise in the far horizon.

This was one of the few things he really came to appreciate in Earth compared to when they were in outer space where it was always just the endless dark void and stars no matter what time of the day.

Gempa rubbed his face and sighed.

In his dream... was he fighting his own brothers?

He quickly shook his head and pushed the blankets away. 

Seeing that he wasn't going to get any more sleep, he might as well start checking what would be good for breakfast.

.

As he made his way downstairs he couldn't help but wonder if Blaze's stories about him coming from the future was starting to get to him. 

Then he remembered how... normal his brother had been for the past two weeks. As soon as he was off his crutch, he had gone and joined Taufan and Thorn's endless pranks and would often lead them.

Most of their brothers who fell for them took it with stride, actually relieved that Blaze was being himself again.

Even Gempa laughed at the plastic spiders that almost made him drop the newly laundered clothes he had been carrying.

He should be glad to see Blaze grinning at them like a maniac as he ran around the house to create more havoc.

He should be ecstatic to see him dragging his other brothers out to go catch some bugs in the park (hopefully not for another prank).