Taufan

TW: Mild gore (??) and blood. Honestly, I'm not even sure if it's gory.
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ 

Chapter 27

Taufan had been having strange dreams since Blaze had gotten himself sick.

He did his best to ignore it and the feeling of fear and guilt that usually comes along with it, but for some reason he always found it hard to shrug off.

It didn't help that his brothers were acting weird and how it was definitely throwing him off.

There was Gempa being angry at Halilintar for no reason.

Ice acting secretive and yet confused at the same time.

While he and Thorn were left with the uncertainty as to how they should treat the weird dynamic they had settled themselves into.

"Blaze~" Taufan poked his head into said brother's room, "Do you wanna come out and play with me?"

His eyes landed on his brother who was lying on his bed, reading some old comics, though he could tell that he wasn't really into it with how lifeless his eyes looked.

"I'm good, Angin."

Taufan frowned sadly, he hesitantly made his way over to his brother before stopping. Unsure if trying to get him to talk to him would only make things worse.

After his little meltdown when they got home to earth, he had gone silent and subdued. 

It made everyone uncomfortable since a silent Blaze was something they never thought they'd see.

Taufan thought everything was finally going to be okay when Gempa had admitted that he felt bad for everything he had said to Blaze and surprisingly went back in to reconcile with him after a small chat with Hali.

However, when Gempa came out without Blaze while looking teary-eyed and even guiltier, he could already tell that things were only going to get difficult from there.

Their Grandpa had told them they should give him space and to not worry since Fang was there to watch over their brother but the concern in the elder's eyes was apparent.

Fortunately that night, Fang managed to convince Blaze to go back home and somehow Blaze managed to convince their friend to stay with them for the time being.

They tried asking the shadow-manipulator what happened and all he could do was shrug and tell them that Blaze just approached him and told him he wasn't going back home unless he went with him.

And that was that.

"You've been standing there for awhile." Taufan was snapped away from his thoughts and had looked up to see Halilintar eyeing him questioningly.

He hadn't realized he had ended up in the kitchen after that awkward exchange with Blaze.

"Oh yeah, sorry. I was trying to think of a way to get Api out of his room." Taufan chuckled nervously, "He's been cooped up there for a while"

The other's expression softened, "You know it's not your responsibility to make everyone feel better. Just give Api some time."

"Or! I could bake him some cookies!"

"Did you even listen to what I just said?"

And yes, he was listening but he really didn't have time for his brother's negativity. Blaze was obviously going through something and maybe there are times that they do have to give him space, but this was Blaze.

When he gets angry... he punches something.

When he's stressed... he yells.

When he's sad... he goes back to being angry because it was easier than being sad and pathetic (his words- not Taufan's).