1

Luffy is seventeen years old almost at her last year of high school so right now she's a junior.
She's looking at every college she can enter but there aren't a lot with a good rating, plus she wants to make it big, wants to be someone who is a owner of a big company, that's her dream and then move somewhere amazing.

Luffy is very wealthy, her dad is the Ceo of a company and then her uncle is one of the most important people, he owns a island where people praise him because you won't have to deal with money problems but that doesn't mean that he won't receive money from them.

She has a older brother, his name is sabo and he treats luffy like a princess or more like a queen, everyone from luffy's family treats her like a queen not to mention their bloodline is incredible because of how everyone is attractive.

Ace, luffy's cousin who's a grown women who's done with studying, dates so many guys yet she breaks up with them because they aren't really her type and she doesn't think she can be with them longer then two or three months because of how they do things so she ends things right there but she does get money out of them, so if she dated that many guys then ofc she's a hottie.
But luffy....

She still hasn't really bloomed.
She wears glasses because of her eyesight, she can't really see good so they recommend glasses when she was little, her dad complained about it because she looked perfectly fine and didn't think she would need glasses, so the doctors gave him two weeks to let him see the results and after the weeks ended he came right back as soon as the week ended because he did see how luffy couldn't see  correctly that even the teacher told him that his own daughter needed glasses.

So she wears glasses she doesn't wear any tops, anything that shows skin, she dresses normal but nobody thought nothing of it in middle and elementary school but how the tables turned when she entered high school, she loved to read, and she was responsible of her homework and she was just a total nerd to everyone.
One of her friends needed help with her homework and luffy wanted to get home because of her tiredness so she decided to do her friend's homework, feeling lazy to help her and explain how to do her sheet of paper.

What a great mistake that was.

After that time, a bunch of random people luffy hasn't even met asked her to do their homework and she complied and she got popular, not for her life outside of school though.

She had a couple of friends, Nico Robin was her best friend because she didn't use her at all and she liked books too! Which made it easier for her and robin to communicate but that's all the friend she had, she's not the type to socialize and make friends, plus she didn't spend much time with robin because of how she had a boyfriend or has a boyfriend.

His name is Franky and he's a great guy, robin is lucky to have him because of how he treats her like a queen and treats her the way any girl would want to be treated, sure he's loud but the important thing is if you guys feel the same about one another, then that's what matters.

Today was like any other day, she was at the library reading a book about medical since she's almost done reading every book in the library since she's a fast reader and now she just wants to read whatever books there's left, it could be a new record for her.

Luffy has an hour glass and a dream body every girl wishes to have but since she wears normal clothes (that cover her skin and are mostly baggy) nobody knows about her body looking like a model.

She was reading a book and from the corner of her eye she noticed a small boy he looked like he was in middle school.... But that can't be possible, she didn't think much of it.

But some minutes passed and the little boy sat right in front of her, he had a medical book just like her.

She didn't mind, so she was on her own place, reading the book and flipping the pages, she didn't even make contact nor anything yet the boy said something.

"Your into medics too!!!" He said to luffy excitedly.

Luffy put her book down since she was holding it up to read, and looked at the boy, "well yes and no because I just read the book out of random yet it's interesting" she said.

"Wow, but it's cool how you read a medical book out of all the books" he said looking impressed

"Well I read most of the books here and I'm almost done with the school library so I think I'm going to start heading to the one that's in town" she said not even looking like she was lying.

"Wow!!!! That's soo cool!!! " he said as stars replaced his eyes

"I guess" luffy said not even looking as if she needed to be proud about it.

"Want to be my friend!?!?! " he said very confident, "I'm Tony Tony chopper, it's nice to meet you" he gave her a smile.

Luffy felt this feeling in her chest, it was nice and warm, "sure, I'm luffy and it's nice to meet you too! " she said as she gave a smile to him, "what grade are you in? " she asked out of nowhere.

"Me? Im a sophomore" he said as he gave an awkward smile.

"You look very young and sorry I asked out of the blue but you look so cute and young" she said and gave him a warm smile.

"You fool, nothing nice will make me as happy as now" he said as he was blushing with his eyes closed and rubbing his hand of his head.

It was their break so the bell rang.

"Well it was nice meeting you luffy, I'm going to head to class so see you maybe after school? " he gave her a smile.

After this and a few classes the school is over.

"It was nice to meet you too chopper and I hope we see each other again" she said and gave him her big happy smile she only gives to close ones.