15

𝙻𝚊𝚠 𝚙𝚘𝚟
.   •     .     •     .     •   .    •    .   •    .    •

I've heard about the rumors everyone is talking about. Apparently Eustass-ya is also doing the same bet as me, where I make the school nerd fall in love with me and in return I win one hundred dollars. I think that's the bet he's doing..? If he isn't than I don't know what other bet there are.

I've also heard how luffy-ya came today as a whole different person... For me I have no clue if that's true since I haven't witnessed it since I really have no classes with her I only heard about her since a lot of my friends and their friends know her.

I highly doubt that she changed in the slightest bit.

If she does fall in love with me. I think I'll only date her for one day, my type aren't really nerds, my type are more of the girls who have a big ass and the perfect size of breast and just the hourglass body. That's my type and there is no way that nerd can pull that off.

Money, fame, are the only things that matter to me most of the time.

Good thing I do have all of that. I have the fame in school since everyone knows me and loves me, the money I have it since my adoptive father is a FBI agent and gets paid a pretty good amount.

Anyways I wonder how I got to this topic but let's switch it up.

I was walking to my next class, which is 5th period with Ms. Hina.

As I was walking I saw two girls heading somewhere... The Raven hair looked stunning, just my type! The blonde one looks like the type of girl that makes a list of everything and just the teachers pet girl.

I want to ask for the Raven hair number so I started to follow them without them  knowin since I'm good and these sorta things, being quiet is my thing.

I saw them go to the restroom so I decided to hide in a corner where I had a perfect view of the restroom.

The unexpected happen...

I saw Hancock go inside the LADY'S RESTROOM?!?!

For some reason he looked a bit pissed so I wouldn't like to interfere on whatever their doing... But what if they're going to do a threesome..?! Oh forsaken god...

I don't want to interfere but if it's with the girl that's number I want then it's going to be a whole different situation.

As I was going to head to the lady's restroom, someone bumped into me. I blame this on me for not looking since I was behind a wall.

The push was a bit hard... I think I got a bruise on my shoulder..

"Watch it punk" I heard the man say, a very familiar voice indeed.

I looked up to see who it was since I was staring at my hurt shoulder that I was constantly rubbing to ease the pain. I met the only person who I don't ever want to see in this whole wide universe.

Eustass-ya...

"What's a idiot like you doing here? Are you too idiotic to read the time or were you too stupid to know where your next class is? " I told him because something about his face pisses me off.

"Oh shut your face Trafalgar. I only saw Hancock go inside the girl's restroom, and why would a smartass like you care why I'm here?! " Eustass-ya replied angrily.

"You didn't need to answer me if you didn't care, stupid" I told him.

I felt like he was going to reply but stopped for some reason...

His face changed to tan to pale so quickly as his mouth fell open, making a fly go inside.

I looked behind me and saw the same hot girl.

It didn't seem like she did anything since she looked all fine and perfect.

I looked back at eustass-ya only to make eye contact with him, we both glared at one another and hurried to the Raven hair.

As I hurried to her, I felt eustass-ya push me as I landed on the floor, right in front of this goddess.

"Hey beautiful, what's your name? " I heard eustass-ya say as he leaned on one of the lockers.

How embarrassing...

I saw the girl, I noticed that there was a scar under one of her eyes, she stared at him and soon her eyes widened.

"Leave me alone" she said as she looked away from him and I felt as if someone stepped on my back and I'm pretty sure it was her as she walked away, probably to her next class.

Eustass-ya had his mouth to the floor now and his face was priceless, I would take a picture and post it but I'm not that mean.

I got up and wiped away all the germs that got on me as I looked at eustass-ya.

"Loser" I told him as I walked to my next class. I'm pretty sure I'm already late.