23

"You really are a lucky girl you know?" uta said as she was focused in doing luffy's hair.

They were currently in luffy's room doing her hair, luffy was sitting down by her writing desk while uta stood up so she can work better.

When luffy came home from her date a bit late yesterday, everyone was worried about her. Dragon who received a call yesterday saying her daughter didn't attend some or her classes made him rush towards his car and speed some lights to get to his house only to find her not home, he questioned uta but the poor girl didn't know either, the whole family went out looking for her in their town for about two hours. When they left though, right at that moment Hancock arrived with luffy to drop her off, she was afraid for a second but something in her gut told her to trust Hancock in knowing her address since he doesn't seem the type to just tell everyone where she lives and good thing he didn't say anything expect a farewell. So for the whole two hours she spent doing stuff like watch movies, read books, do some of her homework online until her family barge into her room and hugged her like there was no tomorrow.

Dragon wasn't really mad at her but he was upset at the fact that she skipped some of her classes so now she's grounded for the weekend...

For the rest of the day luffy slept since it was a really tiring day for her. Hancock might of done everything for her but it was tiring for her to keep her guard up since who knows what kind of man Hancock truly is...

And now she's getting ready for the dance that's going to happen in the afternoon.

She told her father if she could skip another day of school meaning not attend school today and he agreed. Uta also stayed since she didn't really like going to school and because she doesn't wanna be the only one going. So currently they are getting ready because they know they take about 2 hours to get ready.

Luffy and uta went to the salon in the morning since luffy knows she can't do the type of hairstyle uta wants..Since luffy doesn't really have long hair she did a simple hairstyle which is why uta is doing her hair, she just needs hair spray and their almost done!

"I was scared for a sec but whenever we made eye contact I saw something in his eyes that made me wanna trust him... " luffy explained.

"I just hope that gut feeling of your keeps us safe from that handsome guy who of course I don't want him to kidnap us, you know that feeling? " uta said as she blushed a bit.

"No I don't know" luffy replied as she sat still while her cousin did her hair, good thing she didn't notice the way uta spoke of Hancock.

"You think he's the type to tell all his fangirls where you? They might kill you or even worse! Threatened you to stay away from THAT HANDSOME GUY!" uta said and she stopped sprayed her hair and instead worried about luffy's safety.

"That's what I'm worried about! Finally you speak some facts! " Luffy said as she wanted to facepalm so badly, "are you almost done!? Its almost best four hours girl!!"

"Stop being dramatic, I only need to spray your whole hair once more so it can last longer" uta said as she went back to doing the girl's hair.

"Ughhhh!!" The raved hair groaned in irritation.

"Okay, okay, I'm done! I'M FINALLY DONE! Here take a look! " uta handed luffy a plate size mirror since luffy only had frame mirrors...

"Oh my goshhhh! I love it! You did it just like I showed you! thanks uta! " luffy said as she put the mirror down and stood up to give uta her hug.

"Hey woah, I don't want you to mess my hair up" uta said as she out her hand up to say stop what your doing.

"Fine but you will get one! "