8

Since there is school today even if Luffy didn't attend because of the rumor robin heard, it was strange.

Robin saw it all.

She saw how law's friends and eustass friends we're looking for luffy but didn't find her so they took a break.

Robin assumed that this must be hard on luffy, she's still a kid inside of all of that study on her out side. So this must be something new that she is trying to deal with which is why she might have not come to school today.

Everyone looked at the popular kids that looked for luffy with a strange look. They never seen them so eager to look for someone that they even needed to skip their classes which is rare.

And what makes it more strange its that their looking for the nerd of the school which some of the students assumed that those bruttes must have forgotten to do their homework making the nerd do it for them or who knows what might happen to her.

"Just where in the underworld could she be?!?! " screamed eustass irritated.

Which law heard as he was in the same hallway as him but further, he only heard him because of his echo.

"Guess we have a competition" law whispered to himself but his friend bepo who is a little taller then law heard him but didn't say anything.

Bepo is Law's childhood friend. They grew up together in the orphanage and someone adopted law but he begged the man who adopted him to also get his friend so I guess their brother friends.

Law has a lot of cousins, his uncle adopts a lot of kids which is nice of him but they all have a dark side so no nice I suppose.

In fact, his uncle wanted to buy him off his adopted father but refused so he hates his uncle for that.

In the other hand, killer and kid are also childhood friends but the difference between law and kid is that kid had to grow up with his sister making it a bit of a pain in the ass but he dealed with it while killer, his parents died and he had to live with whoever offered to take care of him and he took off for almost 5 years in a row somewhere around the world and came back as a totally different person but still the same friend kid grew up with, killer has to grow up alone but the person who took care of him, thought him how to work with money and that's how kid and killer grew up.

Kid's sister is 24 about to be  25 yet she looks like she's 15 which is so strange.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎
𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤
〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎
𝕃𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕪'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧

I got a normal haircut, my old haircut used to be my old self now I have a look thats a bit cuter, they didn't cut my hair since it was already short but they fixed it for it could stay like that for the longest time.

It looks messy unlike my old hair that use to be straight but it's not that messy, it's straight but there's pieces of messy hair scattered everywhere.

"Do you like it dear? " the women with the green hair asked me.

"I love it! " I told her.

'I looked at her name tag, monet is her name, what a beautiful name! Never heard of it which is why I love it' I thought to myself

"Monet you are such a talented person! " I told her as I saw her blush.

"W-why thank you" she stuttered still feeling complemented.

I went over to my family and asked them how I look.

"I GIVE IT A 100 OUT OF 100! " Yamato yelled excited.

"It suits you" ace said.

"I love it! " yelled uta as she was now hyped up unlike before.

"Sheesh thanks girls" I said as I gave out a giggle.

' they really know how to make my day' I thought.

I knew Yamato rather be called a he but I don't think he minds when I call the group girls.

'Ace went over to monet to pay her as we started heading to the nails salon and as soon after that we're going to go shopping for clothes' I thought excitedly as stars almost replaced my eyes but I had to control myself.

I looked at my phone seeing it almost about to be eleven, I'm already hungry...

I wonder where this hungry side of me is coming from..because I'm not usually like this, there must be really something going on with me.

The nail salon is right across from the hair salon, so it won't take long to get there.