13

Reminder, I just switched Hancock's gender so in this story she's a guy and I'm sorry if you dislike my story now but I just felt like switching a gender can be more interesting.
Anyways back to the story

Hancock Pov~♡

I've noticed how some of my love slaves have been leaving me, well I don't really have a group of people I hang out with except for my two sisters who hardly stay by my side but that not the point.
I've noticed how there's less people following me around.
If you ask me, a lot of people hate me so they like to compete with me but they aren't really my rivals since I always win.

I'm currently sitting on a bench while drinking milk from the school's cafeteria while all of my love slaves are looking at me with heart eyes and taking pictures of my elegant face.

"You with the brown highlighted hair"
I yelled and pointed to the one I wanted.

"Oh me?!? " the one I wanted pointed at themselves, their eyes still being hearts.

"Yes, why are there less people now? What happened to everyone!? " at this point I'm yelling at them.
I just hate not seeing a lot of people following me, there's no way tons of people can be absent and there isn't anyone as hot as I am in this school because I don't even lift a finger to compete with any of the other amateurs hating on me.

"Apparently there is this girl who looks like such a Goddess and everyone is following her to date or to be her fans I suppose~" the said person still has heart eyes so I don't know if I should take them seriously..

I look around and see a blonde girl so I point at her, I swear I can't take none of these people serious with that look on their face or eyes.

"Do you know the name of this 'goddess'? " I ask the blonde girl.

"Yes~ I have her for my comedy class and apparently people are saying she was the nerd of the school meaning it's probably luffy-chan~" the blonde girl said with that annoying face I despise.

Luffy?! Since when does a nobody steal all of the hype?! I'm going to go find that nerd and I'll make her regret what she did, what she did is unforgivable! Stealing people from me, what kind of an idiot would want to be dead and have a funeral where no one attends because they're too focused on me and Only Me!?
At this point I'm boiling and I can sense all of steam leaving my probably red face

I stood up from where I sat and started heading to the school's library because I'm certain that if this luffy 'goddess' was a nerd then she must be in a boring place full of unecessary papers.

.・。.・゜𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙・゜・。.

My love slaves are still following me around as I'm heading to the library, my bad, you guys probably don't know who I am so let me introduce myself.

My name's Boa hancock, I'm a senior meaning im 17 and I'm almost 18 so wish me happy birthday and treat me like the king that I am, I'm the school's sexy and only king, I have two sisters who are named sandersonia, who is the oldest after me so she's a sophomore and my youngest sister who is a freshman named Marigold and they are almost inseparable.
And that's mostly it.

Well would you look at that, time goes so fast that I'm already at the library, I start to open the big brown doors. I swear this school is rich, it's almost like a castle.

But before I step in, I turn around and look at all my love slaves who feel less then when I was at the bench. I start to give them instructions.

"Find me this ne- 'goddess' and tell me once you find her, Go Now! " I yell at them as they all separate to find me that nerd who Stole my fame!

I swear people are nothing but sins.. Except me and my sisters of course!

I start to head to one of the seats that have a desk on it for people to read, I sit down and start to wait for my love slaves to come back to me and hopefully have the nerd I asked for because I'm turning impatient by every second.