4

It was morning already, luffy was in her bed still sleeping until her dad came in.

"Luffy wake up honey, your going to be late for school" he said as he sat on her bed and shook her.

She sat up, rubbing her eyes as she looked at her dad.

"Oh when am I going to have my day off'" she wined.

"Don't worry, summer is almost coming and we'll go in the best places and shanks is going to pick you up today" he told her.

Shanks is rouge's older brother so he's part of the family.

"It's been a while since I last saw him" she replied with a sleepy voice.

"It has, but you should really get ready for school if you want to keep that good attendance record" dragon said.

And that made her get up in her feet and get changed.

.・。.・゜𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙・゜・。.
𝕃𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕪'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

My dad dropped me off in his fancy black car but not in front of the school, nearby grandpa's house because I don't want to cause a scene.

So ever since I started high school I've been walking like that and I guess that's why I'm skinny or a bit well built for a women.

School almost starts so I can take my time getting to my first period.

𝕃𝕒𝕨'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧

I'm Trafalgar D. Water law,
People only know me as Trafalgar law.

I'm your casual school boy player, I date a lot of girls and I get gifts and sweets and food from them only for me to break up with them yet these girls love me.

Yet I have a problem.

Eustass is another player I need to compete, same goes with Hancock, he doesn't like anyone but both genders like him so he already won but I haven't lost to eustass-ya.

But today was different, today one of my friends, penguin gave me a bet.

He said if I can make the school nerd luffy-ya fall in love with me then I'll receive 100 bucks, fuck that'll be easy as hell.

She's like a doll everyone uses so I'll get that 100 dollars in no time!

I let out a chuckle as I walked to class, not wanting to he late.

𝔼𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

I'm eustass kid, your casual school player. Yet I hate these two guys who are also players, their names are Hancock and Trafalgar.

I hate those guys, they make my blood boil like lava. I seriously don't see what girls see in Trafalgar but I could see it in Hancock.

I only want girls and maybe men to drool over me and only me! That's something I wish to happen, I somehow want to get rid of those two players.

Yet one of my friends, heat gave me a bet. He said if I can make the school nerd fall in love with me then I'll win 100 bucks, and hell that'll be easy, so I'm definitely going to win that money.

Killer knows a lot about her, since I don't really like doing my homework I give it to killer and he gives it to luffy and she does it.

So I'll definitely win that bet, even if I don't know her that much I can see it as clear as sky that I'll win.

ℕ𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧

But what they both didn't knew is how heat and penguin are friends since penguin is so annoying and wanted to be friends with heat since he's so cool but now that they're good friends, they both wanted to see who's going to win.

Then again robin was close by when they did the bet, and she has very good ears so she heard about the bet and is going to tell luffy about it before the men can make their move, that's what friends do and she see's luffy more like a daughter then anyone but dragon will do.

She's going to graduate this year but that won't stop her from seeing how luffy's doing.

Meanwhile luffy is in her class, she's in her social study class, it's almost going to be over and she's bored, even if she is into school, who says she can't get bored of it?

But the fact that luffy doesn't know that three people, law, eustass, and robin are heading her way.

And after that class it's break time.

She sighed and waited patiently as she was taking notes since they have a test next week.

The bell rang and she stood up from her seat heading to the exit when robin appeared and took her hand taking her to the restroom.

"R-Robin-san, where are you taking me??" she stuttered, she's never seen this side of robin. A panicked mixed with poker face robin.

"There's no time to explain luffy-kun! I'll tell you once we're safe" she yelled but not that loud.

Lucky for them, the restroom is in this floor and robin knows this school very well.

As soon as she saw it, she sped up her pace and entered the girls restroom letting go of her hand.

"Listen luffy-kun two boys made a bet on you and whatever you do don't fall in love with them instead make them fall in love with you" she gave her a wink.

"H-huh?! " she let out.

"Don't show your love towards them not even a bit luffy-kun, their names are law and eustass, they are the school players so that must explain she said.

She didn't say anything, she didn't think anyone would do such a thing but now that she knew, she knew everyone used her but they at least paid, killer never mentioned that part to eustass that he had to pay so she wasn't being used to get nothing, and she knows nobody could play her like this, thx to her family she has her guard up and she knew that the number one rule is to keep yourself alive and not let anyone rip out your heart.

"Thank you robin-san for the heads up, I'll treat you for some star bucks after school" she gave her a smile.

"Thank you luffy-kun but I'm just doing what any friend would do" robin said giving her a smile back.