7

"And where are you girls going" shanks asked lifting one of his eyebrows.

Uta, ace, Yamato, and luffy looked all to fancy even if luffy is a nerd she looked good.

"Uta, I thought we were going to spend a day together! Explore the town a bit just the two of us" shank said with a frown as his head went down a bit.

But shanks isn't the type to give up easy.
His head lifted fast looking at all the girls.

"I'll tell your parents! " shanks said with a evil smirk hoping his beautiful daughter will stay.

"Sure whatever" ace answered kinda quickly.

"Do as you please" Yamato answered next.

"My dad won't care" luffy answered which left everyone speechless.

She isn't the type to say something like that if you ask ace, luffy would be on shanks's side by now.

Everyone stared at luffy, it was pretty quiet until-

"Why are you all staring at me like that?" Luffy asked.

"Atta girl! " ace yelled happily as she put a arm around luffy's shoulder.

"Where did this new you come from" Yamato asked with stars as eyes and a wide smile.

"Gurrllll! Im already loving this new you! " uta yelled happy too.

"My poor luffy is growing too! " shanks yelled as a stream of water started falling from his eyes.

"Hehe...." Luffy laughed awkwardly not knowing what to say about the nice complements.

Shanks returned to his normal self, the waterfall already gone from his dry eyes.

"If luffy said yeah then I guess you girls are free to leave" shanks said weakly not even going to put up a fight, "and be careful! " shanks said as Yamato opened the door for all the girls letting them pass before him.

"Don't do anything stupid! " said his daughter before the door closed.

"I guess I'm all alone... " shanks said as he heard echoes of his voice throughout the big mansion.

"So where should we go first" ace said walking and everyone following her.

"How about the hair salon? " uta said with a wide grin, "those always make your face already change! " she added.

"Oohhh and how about the nail salon too!!! " Yamato said, he loved those.

"how about food..? " luffy whispered answered last making all of them look at her with a poker face, "I guess maybe not" she let off a awkward laugh with a smile.

"So luffy, since this is about you which one do you chose? Hair or nail salon but no food" ace stopped walking to look at her with arms crossed.

"Hair salon" luffy said as she gave a grin.

"Yosh! " ace said, good thing there was a hair salon nearby so it won't take very long to walk there.

As they walk let me tell you what they're wearing. Ace is wearing some black cargo shorts with a black tube top with smooth black leather platform boots. Uta is wearing a pretty light yellow dress with her black Devon heart platform boots. While Yamato is wearing a white shirt with a black Hawaiian shirt on top of his shirt with black pants and the same shoes as ace, and luffy wore her black reading glasses of course even though they aren't for really reading even if she reads a lot, with a red grudge tank top with some vintage pants and her white crocs feeling lazy to put shoes on.

They weren't matching at all except for ace and Yamato who looked like they were matching.

And finally they arrived.

It took a while but the walk was fun because of how they saw a car crash another car as the car that got crashed waited at the red stop sign and I think they didn't expect that. Yet it was funny to the girls.

It doesn't rain in the daylight much but when it's night time it rains a lot well it sprinkles and since it sprinkles a lot it becomes more.

"Can I have an appointment? " ace said at the counter. The store didn't look busy.

"Of course! " the women with green hair said immediately. "You may patiently wait over there on the waiting area" she pointed at a area where there was black couches and a table full of interesting magazines.

"Thanks" ace said as she went to sit down with everyone following behind.

"Have you thought of a haircut???" uta curiously asked luffy.

"Yup! " luffy gave her a grin.

"Omg tell me tell me!!! " uta said hyped up.

"Me too!! " Yamato joined in.

"It's a surprise" luffy said giving them a wink.

"Aahhhwww! " uta wined as she pouted and looked away.

"Your no fun luffy-kun! " Yamato told. Luffy.

"Luffy you really are changing huh? " ace asked her little cousin, ace knew that it was already time that she blossomed and she wasn't going to ruin it for her.

She's always been Boring once middle school started, yet that didn't make ace stop her from loving luffy.