3

As luffy was right, her father did come inside the house and carried her bridal style but she woke yet he still carried her to the car and sat her on her seat, buckling her.

His dad was still asleep in the living room so he didn't bother to wake him up, he just wanted to get home and relax.

"How was school princess? " he asked his daughter.

"It went well, I made a new cute friend" she said with a sleepy voice.

He started the car already getting in the road and heading towards their home, "Ah, tell me more of your new friend" he asked her.

"He looks like a middle schooler but he's a sophomore and he's cute because he get excited with cool and interesting things" she answered and gave a smile with her sleepy voice.

"Well you should bring him over, I already know all of your friends so I want to know this one" he gave a smile, still driving.

She sighed, nami, she's into money but she respects luffy so she doesn't ask her for money, robin, her dad really liked her because of how she knows so much knowledge and her boyfriend not so much but he still likes him since he's luffy's friend, just very loud, same goes with sanji and nami and usopp is his favorite.

"Okay dad" she said and gave a smile.

They were almost there, she could see their mansion.

.・。.・𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙・゜・。.

𝕃𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕪'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧

I wanted to talk to ace and see if we can hangout one of these days so I walked up the stairs heading to her room.

I felt lonely, looking at everyone's Instagram story's and I want to post something too with my cousin and all.

I opened her bedroom door to see yamato and ace laying down.

Ace was wearing her black bra with some black stretchy shorts and yamato was also wearing stretchy shorts but with a white baggy shirt with her favorite celebrity in the front, it looked like they were doing their nails.

"OHH, Ace I didn't knew your little cousin was here?! " she said with stars as eyes.

"Because she wasn't but she just arrived" ace said as she just finished painting one of her nails, "what happened luffy? " she questioned and gave me a look.

"Hi yamato" I said as I smiled and waved at her, "Ace are you busy any of these days? " I said fidgeting with my fingers.

"Yeah I'm not busy most of the time but why? " she said.

"Want to maybe hang out, and go I don't know, but I just want to hang out" I answered honestly.

"Of course I'll hang out with my favorite cousin" she gave me a smirk.

"Oohhh, luffy-kun may I also hang out with you?! " she asked me.

"Of course! " I gave her my big smile, she's always coming over to our house because yamato doesn't have any friends except ace and ace loves yamato like a sister so she doesn't mind hanging out with her even btw Yamato would like it to be called a him instead of a her.

"Ah, luffy-kun your so cute!! Come over here! " he squealed and her eyes were hearts now.

And that's what I did and came over to him, he gave me a big hug and I hugged back even with the painted black nails.

"Want to join us with our nails session?" ace asked me as I was still hugging yamato.

"Sure" I asked as I felt so warm.

"Ace-kun want to join in? " yamato said still snuggling with me.

"Nah, I'm good, I just finished my nails" she said.

Even with that answer, me and yamato nodded and made ace join in our cuddle session.

It felt nice having these people in my life.

.・。.・゜𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙・゜・。.
ℕ𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧

Luffy was just done painting her nails red when her aunt came in the room.

"Oh luffy? I didn't knew you were here, I was looking everywhere for you now that you're here I can ask you all if you would like to eat" she said with a smile and turned toward yamato, still with her eyes closed rouge said, "yamato-kun would you like to join us for dinner? " she gave a smile.

"Yes please! " yamato answered rather quickly.

And like that they all went down stairs to the dining room and sat down.

The table was ready and everyone was here.

Roger sitting close to his wife and daughter and her daughter sitting close to her sister friend and luffy sat next to her father dragon.

And they started to eat the curry the chef made, it was just amazing.