10

To be honest, it was a real shock seeing how gloomy everyone was.

When dragon came home, he didn't expect Everyone to be so pale and depressed in the dinner table but then what can someone expect nowadays?

Shanks looked pale as a ghost like sir didn't even have his pupils right now his eyes were white with his mouth gaping like a fish.

Rouge, had a frown and tears rolling down her cheeks.

'Did a funeral happen or what? '

Roger was the worst, he looked like a zombie his eyes... His eyes can't even be described and his mouth... His mouth was uhh wide and was almost touching his lap, just imagine ghost face... That's how he looked like.

"What happened? Wheres luffy? Did something happen to her?! " Dragon asked in such a panicked tone and a mad face.

'The Aura of the three, it's giving ghost vibes.. It's haunting this place' dragon thought with a face of disgust.

He went upstairs, heading towards his daughters room only to result with her not being there.

So

He went to his son's, sabo room.

Where, this one, well, he was currently dreaming.

So

He went where luffy can be.

Ace's room...

That girl, he doesn't see any valuable thing in her so he tries to keep luffy away from her, far away, his daughter can get inspired from ace making luffy dum like ace, too bad he's always at work to do something about it...

As he started to head to ace's room.

He smelt something.

Something horrible!

He quickly made it to the room, gripping the door knob hard and opening almost breaking the poor door.

He saw....

His daughter! His precious daughter, WITH A CIGARETTE, IN HER MOUTH!!!.

"LUFFY! " dragon yelled angry, startling the people from downstairs( shanks, Roger and rouge)

Luffy jumped up like a cat would. Scared for her dear life.

Uta and ace let out a gasp from the sudden yell and Yamato having no reaction, already used to this type of yelling.

"y- yes...?" Luffy answered weakly.

"What do you have in your MOUTH? " dragon let out a bit loud.

" a lollipop? " she answered.

"THEN why is smoke coming from the end? " he questioned.

"Because I'm licking it super fast that smoke is forming" luffy answered and she got the lollipop out telling the truth.

...

"Dam" ace let out.

Dragon didn't even notice how luffy changed a bit.

"What did you do to yourself? " dragon asked, just noticing.

"Had a little make over" she answered.

"Not little, more like big! " Yamato corrected from the bed. She was currently laying down in ace's bed, relaxing.

"He.he.. " luffy accidentally laughed, feeling super awkward.

"You look nice" dragon said, he loved his daughter so much and seeing her change like this made him sad. He needs to bond with his kids more.

"So your not going to give your old man a hug? From his boring and exhausting day of work? " dragon questioned.

Luffy stood up from the floor and walked towards her dad, giving him a bear hug.

These are the moments she loves.

"You know you should really go to sleep, you have school tomorrow and it's already getting late, same with you girls" the father said as he whispered to his daughter and looked at the rest, for them to follow his orders.

"Yea yea, we were going to do it anyway" ace growled.

Time flew by fast, everyone headed to their room, feeling tired and worn out.
It's been a very interesting day and everyone needed to take their mind out of it.

Luffy and uta went to sleep in the same room same with ace and Yamato who are sleeping in ace's room.

And the folks from downstairs quickly came back from their senses after hearing dragon.

.・゜𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙。.・・

As soon as time flies, it was morning already, meaning luffy had to get ready for school and get a ride before her dad leaves off to work.

She rubbed her eyes, forcing them to wake up and she rose up from the bed.

'When does summer arrive again?' She thought and let out a yawn.

Uta also woke up, with a yawn.

"Luffy, I'll tell my dad that we should stay here until summer ends" uta said in a very tired voice.

'What does she mean by that? Since it's November, summer isn't even close but when it's starts and ends, is that when she leaves? We have such a long way to go!'.luffy thought as she was feeling wide awake now.

"We have such a long time together!! " luffy said excitedly.

"Yea... I'll transfer to your school today, dad already set me up" uta said still in a very tired voice.

"UTA YOU SHOULD WAKE UP THEN! WE NEED TO GET READY" luffy said loud enough to wake up the whole house or mansion.

"Alright! I don't think you need to yell" uta said as her voice sounded more awake.

She started heading to the bathroom in luffy's room as she needed to take a quick bath.

Today was going to be a very interesting day or who might know what the guy from the sky is planning.