25

" Luffy? Is that you?"

"Usopp?!"

"Luffy! I'm so glad I finally found you for a second I thought you left this town and went to a new place since I didn't see you anywhere and I couldn't go to your house because they would always kick me out... " the guy named usopp said as he scratched behind his head awkwardly not know what to do or say.

"I'm sorry usopp, Im mostly never home and when I am, no people come knocking at our door or our gate.. " luffy said as she tried to avoid eye contact but couldn't, "how have you been..? " she said trying to keep the conversation going.

The group of girls, Uta, Nami, viva, and Robin saw them and left to give them privacy so now it was only them two.

"I've been good.. Been going to a lot of different places because of my dad's job but he gave me the choice to go live somewhere alone since I've been transferring to a lot of school's which is kinda bad for me,  I told him if I can live here again so I can see you and he agreed but enough about me, how have you been? " usopp said as he took a seat beside luffy.

Luffy changed positions so she can sit facing usopp. "I'm glad you're doing good but to be honest I thought I was never going to see you again, I kept texting you but you never answered me I thought you got tired of me.. " the Raven hair girl said as she looked away, avoiding contact.

The guy who's name is usopp looked at her and it looked as if he regretted something. "I'm sorry luffy, I went to a amusement park in one of my travels and I forgot to put my phone in my backpack so I guess when I got in the rollercoaster it must have fell somewhere because I couldn't fine it after that and I kinda forgot your number.. " usopp said as he looked away as well.

"I guess that explains it.. After all you are forgetful shishsih! " luffy turned back to look at him as she giggled.

"I am not forgetful! " usopp said jokingly as he giggled too. "So how you've been?"

"I've been good I guess"

"I see that you took quite the change"

"For a dumb reason"

"I say you look way better than what you use to look, I remember you looked like a nerd" he said jokingly.

"I know right! I use to look like a nerd but I think I'm still the same nerd inside" luffy said as she let out a sigh. "I've really missed you usopp"

"I've missed you too lu, I'm sorry I didn't text you" the guy said as they made eye contact.

They traded smiles.

At that moment Nami and the others came back.

"Is my drink still here" uta said as she walked a bit wobbly.

"Are you drunk uta..? " luffy asked with concern in her voice.

"Uhmm... I don't think so? " uta said as she got her unfinished cup and started drinking it again and sat on one of the chairs by the table.

They group stared at her until Nami decided to distract everyone with a question.

"Usopp was it? How is it possible that you were able to come to this party if your new in town?" The red hair said as she looked at the only guy with them from up to toe.

"One of my classmates told me there was going to be a party here and so I decided to come since I didn't want to be home all alone" the curly Raven hair said truthfully.

"And how about you Nami? How'd you find out about this party? " robin asked the red hair girl.

"Well, I follow Bonney through Instagram and she posted that she was going to have another one of her parties at her house and I decided to come with my girlfriend, Vivi" Nami explain as she settled down in the couch with Vivi following close behind her.

"I'm back~! " a familiar voice said, "darn, someone new came.. Do you want anything to drink or eat? " Bonney said as she handed nami and vivi some  beverages.

"Uhmm you got any fruit punch? " usopp said a bit scared to even ask.

"Only with alcohol in it, is that fine with you? " Bonney said concerned.

"Yeah thats fine I guess, please and thank you" usopp said as Bonney nodded and went back inside to get the drink.

"So luffy, have you found a man yet? " usopp said out of the blue.

The girls that were drinking spat the water out like a fish fountain in shock a guy like him could say that so casually.

"Ehm not yet" luffy simply said.

"I see.. "

"And usopp have you found yourself a lady yet? " luffy said with her cheerful voice.

Robins eyes widen a bit, liking this new attitude of her.

"Yes I have found my self a beautiful girl" the curly rave said as he gave luffy a smirk.

"... "

"Her name is kaya, I met her in one of the many places I visited, I wish I could show you but I left my phone at home" usopp said scratching his head awkwardly, "that reminds me! Can I have your phone number luffy? So we can text? " the guy asked not knowing the consequences.

"Ehm sure! "

Just then a drunk man came out of nowhere.

"Hey luffy, who's this crazy long nose guy talking to you? Is he harassing you in some way?! " Hancock  said as his face was a bit red. Following close behind him was a blond hair female.

"Hammock! Nice of you to think of me" luffy said as she put on a fake smile.

"What do yo-" Hancock got interrupted by the fluids that started coming from his mouth.

"Hancock-san!" The girl behind Hancock scream worriedly.

Just then Bonney came back with usopp's drink. "I brought your be-" the girl stopped talking and looked down at what Hancock made, "what a great birthday gift..!" The pink haired said sarcastically as she let out a sigh. She handed the drink to usopp and went back inside rather quickly.

"Thanks! " usopp called out loudly

Hancock stopped throwing up and the girl behind him kept rubbing his back, trying to sooth him.

In the distance you could kinda hear a no problem, from bonney.

Luffy looked away from the commotion, "oh yeah didn't you want my number? " luffy said trying to change the subject.

"Yea-"

Just then Hancock continued to throw up what was left in him after what luffy said.