6

"Luffy! I thought you promised to call me after you were done! " shanks said crying.

"H-hehe " luffy laughed awkwardly.

Her dad already dropped off Robin so they came home and fast, I guess today her dad was really tired...

"Luffy! " she herd a feminine voice, she could recognize that voice anywhere.

"Uta?! " luffy said happily as she turned around and saw uta,stars replaced her eyes.

They saw each other and luffy quickly launched herself at her distant cousin hugging her so hard and uta hugging back.

"Uta I missed you! " luffy said as she was looking at uta with puppy eyes.

"I missed you too luffy! " uta said giving her a smile.

Luffy invited uta to her room as they went upstairs.

Technically every one of the kids room is upstairs while the grown ups room is downstairs and there's a third floor where two guest room are and a music room, training room, and I guess a sport room, and in the fourth floor there is where the pool is and where you can look outside.

Luffy opened the door to her room as she keeps it closed.

She moved aside letting uta pass.

"This is my room" she said.

"Wow, your room changed so much from the last time I visited" uta told luffy.

"Well I guess" luffy answered as she rubbed the back of her head with her hand.

.・。.・゜𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙・゜・。.
𝕃𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕪'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

I told uta she could sleep in my room because I really missed seeing her and I guess we both agreed to have a sleep over in my room instead of uta sleeping in one of the guest room.

I'm planning on not going to school tomorrow because I want to have that make over so at least those two idiots think I'm not just your average nerd but someone that can also be attractive outside of that disguise.

I giggled but uta was still in her deep sleep, my room was big, kinda the size of a living room same goes toward Ace's and sabo's room.

So I let uta sleep in my bed while I slept in my fluffy couch, it's nice to sleep there because it turns into a bed too.

.・。.・゜𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺・゜・。.

I was snoring, uta too yet my dad still came into my room with a sweat drop.

"Luffy, darling wake up" my dad said.

He does this every morning but I don't mind.

"D-dad I don't want to go to school" I told him with my eyes closed and my sleepy voice.

"Why? Did something happen yesterday? " he questioned, "I'll sue whoever made you sad honey don't worry! " dragon said with a tic mark on his head and a fist up in the air.

"No dad I just don't want to go today, I don't feel like it, plus uta is here and I want to spend some time with her too" I told him, uta is in her spring break for 4 weeks I'm not sure why but she doesn't live in our island she lives in a different one.

"So you want to skip today? " my father questioned me.

"Yes exactly, please just let me skip just this once, uncle Roger always does this with ace so can you let me do it just this once" I told my dad wide awake now.

"Alright fine, but only this once luffy you hear! And don't destroy the house with ace" he kinda yelled, I feel like uta is already awake.

He left my room.

"So is that your excuse for skipping or is that actually our plan today" uta said, she sounded wide awake.

"Well I want to have a makeover and your going to help me out! " I winked at her.

"Wow I always wanted to make you into a totally new person so I'm in!" she squealed, " plus I don't like your nerd look" she let out a bleh.

"Rude" I whispered.

We both got up since we were talking while we were in our beds still so we got up going to the dining room to eat breakfast.

Even though me and uta are the same age her career is a singer and she gets a lot of money so she's definitely rich while shanks is a ceo too of a big company like my dad.

We sat on one of the chairs, sabo and ace also getting down and sitting to eat breakfast, shanks too.

All the adults except shanks already left.

Ace and sabo are three years apart from luffy and uta making them adults. Sabo is in college and ace just does whatever she wants, sometimes she's in her room all day and the next thing you know she's gone, but the fact that she's skinny and remains skinny all the time is strange.

.・。.・゜𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙・゜・。.
ℕ𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

Ace, luffy, Yamato, and uta were in ace's room.

Yamato is in their house most of the time because he has a bad father that hardly feeds his daughter/son anything.

So Yamato likes to escape his hell home and go to ace's house because he can't stand being at his own place.

His dad is always bringing people over all the time to play gamble with him and he wins all the time, making their home a gamble place where people come to compete against his father, if you ask Yamato it doesn't even look like a ordinary home anymore but then again it never did once he was born.

Yamato's dad doesn't pay for her study's so that's another reason why he's always with ace, he already knows what to do once his father loses everything he's ever placed a bet on.

They were currently discussing about what to do with luffy's glow up because they were all in, they still are.