20

I made the drawing on the cover⬆️
It's my first time drawing online so please don't be mean, I tried and I think I cried because I wanted to give up. I know the face is big and the dress seems short but it's really hard to draw online for me at least I tried making luffy the way I imagined but it was really difficult, that's all.
Thank you and enjoy ☺︎♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now Monday.

But when it was Friday. After they finished eating their snack they decided to be done for the day and call shanks to drive them home. For the rest of the day they just stayed at the mansion and did whatever they wanted until it was time to sleep. The next day meaning Saturday, they went over to Nami's house to ask her if she would like to go shopping with them in Monday and to convince bellmere that it would be safe for her daughter to come to the festival without worrying about anything. With the time it took to convince Nami's mom, she said yes. They then decided to go to the park and talk the lastest drama, that took about four hours. They went to Nami's house when it was nine am and convincing bellmere took thirty minutes, so it was already 3: 30 pm when they dropped nami off at her house and uta and luffy went walking to the mansion which kinda took an hour...

Luffy, uta and even ace and Yamato decided to play in the pool for the rest of the day since it was nice and sunny. They played marco polo, volleyball, tag, ect. Until they all got wrinkles and were done for the day. It was noon when the group got dried up and their wrinkles disappeared and it also meant all the grown ups came back from their jobs, except shanks who slept almost the whole day and came down stairs only to have dinner. After that they all went to bed and yes they brushed their teeth. The following day was a movie night day, no one from the adults had to work so they decided to do a barbecue outside until night came.

And now it was Monday, a school day...

~×~×~×~×~×~
𝕃𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕪'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧~♡

Me and uta got dropped off like always at our school, and like always we don't get dropped off too close nor too far so we walked. We woke up in time today so we aren't late and Mr. Crocodile won't have to give me detention either....

I swear I sometimes feel like he likes me or hates me OR something because none of my other teachers give me detention when I'm late besides Mr. Crocodile.

That sent shivers down my spine...

I swear ever since I changed, people started treating me different, kinda like what my family treats me but way to weird. Today I'm wearing some baggy sky blue jeans with a black zipped up hoodie that isn't zipped up, showing my short tank top that shows my belly button and it's piercing... I think ace did it for me when I slept in her room once while I was dead asleep and I guess she took advantage so now I have a belly button piercing that has a silvery pink heart and of course I'm wearing some regular black converse. I think uta is also wearing the same thing but with a hoodie.

After Lola's class was done, Law waited outside of my class which is totally not weird.

"Hey beautiful, wanna go have lunch with me? " law said as he leaned on the wall that's close to the door of my class, trying to be sexy I think?

"Uhmm.... No thank you, I usually don't eat the food here, plus my friends are waiting for me" I replied. I don't even know this guy much, what if he's a yandere or something.

As I tried to back off my walking backwards. Something was behind me making me bump into someone...

"This is the last time Trafalgar, back off if you don't want to risk wasting money on your hospital bills soon, say sweetheart, why don't we skip school and I'll take you out on a nice date, just you and me baby girl" Eustass said from behind me as he grabbed my waist.