24

" sooo, is this party far? " luffy said from the back seats, franky who was driving them to place answered.

"Ehhh, not really it's a bit close to the school which is why I for here supperrr fast!" The blue hair guy explained ," also what happened yesterday with you and that guy, you know? the one that asked you out? Did he ever show up today?" Franky questioned.

"That ugly snake guy I swear! He asked me out in front of so many people yet he DIDN'T ARRIVE!" Luffy literally screamed. She didn't want to tell Franky about what happened yesterday since she doesn't talk to him a lot.

"Sanji didn't come either! THAT PERVERTED SWIRLY BROW!!! " Uta also joined in the conversation.

"... " Franky didn't answer them, he didn't want to tell them where the guys were, "After this turn we're here" franky said, "you made robin worry about you luffy so I hope you do something about it" he said as he found a parking and parked his car.

"Yea okay, I'll do that.. " luffy said, she didn't know she also made robin worry.

Franky got out of the car first and both uta and luffy followerd as Franky then locked the car and started heading toward the party as the girls followed him since he's the leader.

They arrived at a nice simple house, there was a lot of people in the front and a lot of noise coming from the inside.

. ❁ . ❁ . ❁ .
The House

. ❁ . ❁ . ❁ .

"I hope the neighbors don't call the police" uta whispered in luffy's ear.

Luffy just nodded, the neighborhood looked quiet And it would be troublesome for the neighbors.

"Franky! Where'd you go? " a pink girl said as she looked as if she just walked outside, she looked as if she was 15.

"Bonney! I went up to pick up some friends!" Franky answered as he and Bonney gave each other fist bump, Franky looked at the other two girls. "Luffy, uta this is Bonney! She's kinda my drinking buddy and today's her birthday, she's turning.... 25? " Franky said as he looked back at the pink hair feeling unsure.

"Yeah! I thought you forgotten.." Bonney said with a smile and she scratched her head awkwardly.

'25?!' Both uta and luffy thought with their mouth wide open in pure shock.

"Happy birthday Bonney ! Sorry I didn't bring a present... " luffy was the first one to break from he thought as she gave a handshake and a hug towards the birthday girl.

"Thanks! And no need to worry, y'all coming to my birthday is already a present" the girl said as she gave them a bright smile.

'If it's the girl that robin was talking about then yeah I didn't come because of the flyers I CAME FOR MY FRIEND' Luffy thought as she just smiled.