9

The sun was setting and the whole day the girls, luffy, uta, ace, and Yamato had tons of fun, plus what made things more fun is having luffy's glow up.

Luffy already got her eye contacts so she put her glasses in her purse and tried them on. It felt weird seeing things clear without having to wear glasses. Her hair use be straight like she didn't even have to straight it, it was just like that but then mornings it was different but with one brush it gets the job done. Her hair is a bit wavy now which makes her face look cute, her hair is black but it looks as if it was dyed because it's so black and beautiful, I guess what luffy needed her whole life is a change because she is just perfect now. Anybody would want to date her now.

"Anyway luffy, what made you do all this to yourself? " asked ace and she just took a big drink out of her Starbucks.

'Shoot, ace or anyone else in her family can't know about the problem she's facing right now, they'll make her transfer to a new fucking school and she doesn't want that right now'

"Well because I felt like it" luffy responded as she took a bite out of her mg muffin.

"Luffy-kun already changed her attitude super fast! I think she's better than you ace! " Yamato said as she started laughing.

Ace was going to give her/him a piece of her mind but she controlled herself, her cousin really is changing... She use to give full detail but she would never give what she just said...

Yamato soon stopped laughing, already leaving what she/he was goofing off to behind.

"I'm starting to like this new you luffy! " uta exclaimed, to be honest luffy always seemed boring, she never gave her any drama at her school, or who her crush is, maybe this luffy could have drama, crushes ect.

"You guys are so silly" luffy said as she started to giggle making the group giggle as well.

.・゜𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙.・。.

It was almost turning dark once the group of girls finished eating So they decided to go back home and be done for today.

But let's just say going back home was a bit awkward...

"Oh luffy is that really you? " rouge, ace's mom said with a frown. She had both of her hands on luffy's face, examining the poor girl.

"Yes its really me auntie!" Luffy let out with a sigh getting tired of this.

"But you don't look like my sister! " sabo yelled in a panick and he fell to the floor as a puddle of his own tears formed, "myheh sistshder, Shehe cooould neveerl look lihke thiisss! " sabo said not Making a lot of sense with him crying.

Rouge let go of her face as she felt a little shock and luffy took the opportunity to go with her brother.

"Sabo sometimes you have to accept what I can do.." Luffy said as she sat next to her brother who is crying and patted his back.

"Bhut I doohnt likes this nhew youu! " sabo said still crying his eyes out.

"Sabo" uta said, "have you forgotten how you also changed the more you grew? " she questioned.

Sabo wiped his eyes as the river stopped forming.

"The more you changed the more you didn't take notice on how everyone in the family had to take time getting use to the new you" she kept on going.

Sabo looked at her, eyes pink and swollen from the water, he never thought of how changing himself made his family also change.

He got up, and offered a hand to his sister who looked at him with a smile and accepted his hand.

"Maybe it's going to take some time for me to get use to this new you luffy" sabo said with a wobbly smile.

Luffy's and sabo's dad, dragon isn't home yet so they are a bit nervous because he can be scary when he's drunk or mad.

But Roger, shanks, rouge are home and they are too shock to speak. Right now they are white as a ghost and it's freaking out everyone...

"Luffy-kun wanna go to ace's room? " Yamato asked wanting to get out of this awkwardness.

"Sureee, uta want to join? " luffy answered.

"Of course I'll join! " uta yelled.

Luffy got her phone out of her shorts back pocket and saw a new message, she opened it to see its from Robin. 'Good thing you didn't come to school today but I miss you' luffy read in her mind not wanting is to cause attention.

She wondered what that could've meant but I guess she'll find out tomorrow since she did tell her dad only for today she could skip.

Sometimes she wished uta can live with her so they can go to the same school...

She sighed, sometimes life just isn't fair I guess.