2

School ended and she didn't get the chance to see chopper again, so she decided to go straight home.

I forgot to mention that she lives in a mansion and her uncle and cousin live in the same house which makes it easy with the bills.

She started to walk to a house near by the school, her grandpa's house is close to the school so she goes there after school, she has her own room there which is why she prefers to go there. After her father is done with work he comes and picks her up to take her home.

Her grandpa lives a few blocks maybe like four so she won't get tired of walking.

But she did feel a bit hungry but then again her grandpa is closer and there aren't any stores close by the school, like at all.

She sighed as she can see her grandpa's house, she has an extra copy of his house key and her house key since she needs it to enter.

She put the keys in a special place in her backpack, she dug in her backpack trying to find the thing and got a small bag and opened the zipper up as she got one of the keys out and put it on the lock, jiggling it and opening the door, dodging some of the traps he put in case of a robbery.

Her grandpa works as a police man so it's normal for him to keep his guard up.

He wasn't home right now probably scouting the area even if he's old he's still a great guy even if he treats his family harsh...

She went straight to the kitchen looking for food, she found a bag of potato chips in one of the cabinets, so she got them, not even a tiny bit will she pity her grandfather, and went to her room to eat them there.

She opened the door to her room closing it afterwards and sat on her bed and started to get comfortable and opened the bag, grabbing a chip and putting it on her mouth, flavors melting, it was delicious.

Luffy had another friend, (I didn't mention her but now I am.) her name is nami but she didn't go to her school, she went to an all girl school because nami's mom said she might get pregnant going to a school like luffy's since nami is like ace or was and to be honest luffy agreed with nami's mother.

She also had a friend named Sanji who she met at a restaurant when her family was hungry, he flirted a lot with ace and her and asked for their numbers and that's how they became friends, Sanji told her how he goes to the same school as luffy yet he never noticed her and neither has luffy noticed him.

So she has robin, Robin's boyfriend franky, nami, Sanji, and chopper, and she almost forgot her childhood friend usopp who is somewhere in the world, he left when he was ten, he needed to go somewhere because of how his mother died...

So yeah that's all that friends she has, she wants a musician as a friend too since she really loves music.

She was thinking of all her friends as she was eating a potato chip one by one.

Her dad picks her up when it's five something and right now it's two thirty three.... She's going to he here for a while.

Luffy doesn't have a mother.. She died when she was born because she couldn't take the pressure but she does have someone similar like a mom and that's ace's mom who is her aunt yet she sees her as a mom, she's very beautiful and I guess ace got the beauty from her, she works at a hospital and she's not home most of the time.

(Ik luffy's rich and some of you are wondering why not one of her family members pick her up, it's because ace has a thing where she can't drive and sabo doesn't have his license and he's mature on saying he doesn't want to drive because he can get in trouble by the police and her uncle Roger he's at work half of the time even if he has a lot of money he works at a beach thing, luffy doesn't know so I won't mention it and you already know about her aunt rouge so that's it.)

Her eyes felt weak and put the bag of potato chips on the floor and decided to take a nap, she left her backpack close by the entrance door, and like that she fell asleep.

・。.・゜𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙・゜・。.

𝕃𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕪'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

When I woke up I check my phone from the back pocket of my jeans, it was 4:54.... I still have to wait a couple more for my dad to pick me up and I wonder if gramps is here or not.

I slept for almost two hours so I'm not sure if he's supposed to be here by now, let me go check.

I got up from my bed, stretching my bones out.

I was wearing a white shirt with a red zipped up hoodie, my hair is kinda short but it reaches to my ears.

I opened the door to my room and headed to the living room seeing my grandfather in his uniform sleeping making a snot bubble. I saw some rice crackers close to him so I assume he was eating them while watching TV and fell asleep, the tv is on too.

'He must be exhausted from work... I don't blame him' I thought and headed back to my room.

As I came back to my room I grabbed my phone and decided to check insta.

The people I followed are some of my friends and they posted something in their story.

I clicked on nami's first and saw her give a kiss to a blue hair girl on her cheek.

'Dam I guess she can pull both genders' I thought to myself.

The story ended and it went to the next person who was robin, she made half of a heart and Franky did the other half, 'now that's cute', robin also posted a video of her and Franky trying to kiss her cheek and robin kept laughing.

'Their relationship is cute and as far as I know they been together for almost all of high school,I think they're going to go to college together and I hope they do too.'

The next one was of sanji, he posted a green hair guy looking as if he was lost..? And sanji shouted, "is the poor marimo already lost?" In a very sarcastic voice as if he pitied him and the guy looked at him and came closer to the camera and the video ended.

They must all be having fun while I do nothing... I laid in my bed feeling sad and fell asleep again, my dad will come inside the house if I don't go in the car as fast as he gets here.