21

Tuesday

𝕃𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕪'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧~♡

" good luck in class uta!" I said to my cousin as we started to go our separate ways to class.

"Back at you luffy!" Uta said back as she waved at me until she got to a corner and disappeared.

Monday was fun, we all got our beautiful dresses but that's not for the festival, it's for a upcoming school party and I wanna go with a hot guy that's not like law and eustass.

I wasn't late to class today, I came in the usual time but I guess someone is a bit too obsessed with me... Because as I entered class someone screamed at me.

"Luffy your late! Detention after school or you can stay during lunch to make up for it" Mr. Crocodile yelled at me yet again like any other day.

".... "

       .・。.・゜𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙𝚎・゜・。.

Mr. Smoker's class, is boring and fun because he let's us do whatever we want when he's done teaching a subject but the boring part is his class pet, Tashigi.
She answers all the questions and doesn't let anyone else answer until she does so I have to deal with that for thirty minutes...

In the meantime I'm just taking notes and sketching because I have nothing on my mind.

My friends and I will just wear simple clothes to the festival which will happen soon and the upcoming party is tomorrow.

And I don't have anyone as a partner. Robin is going with Franky and uta is going with sanji as friends but I have no one yet, what to do! What to do?!?!?

On the outside I may look calm and look normal to others as a normal student is doing their work but in  the inside I'm panicking!!!

I let out a sigh and at that moment the bell rang which means its lunch time!

I speed walked to the place where me and my friend group always meet up which is outside in a bench table with a nice umbrella in the middle.

Even though I'm speed walking I still have my guard up for anyone who gets in my wa-

"My snake queen! Are you in a better mood today? I brought you some nice fresh lilies to start your morning" hammock said as he got on my way with his lovey dovey eyes AND WHAT'S WITH THE NICKNAME?!

"Thanks hammock but I'm in a rush.. " I said as I tried to get through since he was literally blocking my way with his tall body.

"Hammock?! What a beautiful nickname you gave me my love! " the man said as he spun around with blood gushing down his nose and his eyes becoming hearts.

What's up with men doing weird dances...?

"Yeah anyway can you please excuse me? " as I said that I tried going through the other side.

"Aren't you going to take the lilies I brought you? " the man question as he pushed the lilies toward me as if signalling me to hold them which I did.

"Oh yeah, thank you hammock, I promise I'll share my bento box with you tomorrow" and like that he got out of my way with a face full of blood and his heart eyes still attached to him.

"A date~?! " was the last thing I heard from him as I arrived outside while still holding the boquet of lilies.

"Luffy-swan! Over hear~! " I heard sanji calling out to me.

I quickly jogged over to them.

"Oh and what's up with the flowers?" Uta said with some sort of sarcasm in her voice.

"A guy gave them to me... He's been chasing me since last week.. " I replied as I took a seat next to Robin and Franky.

"Is it torao or jaggy? " Robin said as she turned her attention to me.

"No it's this guy named Hancock who is some sort of big deal in the school" In the years I've been studying here I hardly know any of the people who are my followers, gosh I didn't know they even existed.

As I seem to get out of my thinking box, I noticed how it got quiet and I looked around me as everyone stared at me with wide eyes as if being surprised.

"Luffy... even if I just transferred here not even a month  has gone by and I know who Hancock is..." Uta said with wide eyes.

"If you got the attention of the two famous players then of course you for the attention of a guy like Hancock.. " robin said as she let out a giggle.

"Hancock is a guy every guy wishes to be, and of course I'm no different, he's got all the ladies, he's beautiful, he's rich and has a life of a complete god, you sure are lucky luffy.. " sanji said as he let out a puff of his cigarette.

"*burp* I don't know who that is.. " frank said as he let out a yawn.

Everyone expect me gave him this look as if saying are you serious.

"Anyways... I have no one to go to the dance with! " I yelled out as tears started streaming from my eyes. Right at that moment I think a earthquake happened because the ground started to shake real quick! Good thing it wasn't a earthquake  it was just a crowd of guys and a bit of girls coming towards us and asking me out for the dance.

"Luffy-chan! Go out with meee! " some random girl screamed at me as some random roses just spawned on her hand and I don't even think that was a question...

"I was here first so back off! Luffy-kun will you go out with me?!" A guy asked as a poster with the words, "will you go out with me" spawned in one of his hands and a heart shaped box was in there other before someone stole it.

Good thing my group was still here trying to get this crowd under control.

"None of you are good enough for my cousin so back off! " uta yelled pushing her way in the crowd like a football player.

"Don't worry luffy-swan! Your knight is here to protect you! " sanji said as he stood in front of me getting everyone away from me.

"You guys are too lame for the lady so back off before you get thrown" Franky said as he started knocking some people out by their nape.

Everyone kept doing such a ruckus until someone stopped it...

"Oi, disgusting trash like you guys don't deserve a queen like her so back off, she's already going with me" Hancock said out of nowhere as people stopped and looked at him as he walked towards me. As he got closer and closer to the point we were face to face, he whispered in my ear, "go along with it" his voice sounds so hot that it send shivers up my spine...

But what do I say?! Oh yes I'll go with you or something? Is that what I'm going to say or what?! He didn't even tell me.

I didn't notice how everyone stopped, not because someone asked me out already but because Hancock was asking me out, one of the hottest guys in school...

"So my princess, let's get lunch together as a celebration" Hancock said as he took my hand so elegantly and started leading me somewhere, I just nodded, too shy to use words.

It's awfully weird how the bell hasn't rung but I guess that's good in a way.

"Your not going to snatch her just like that are you? Ruining the fun for others is clearly you motivation" I heard this deep voice say. Everyone turned to the right and so I followed their gaze to see law, what does he think I am?! I'm not a toy for God's sake!

"And who might you be?" Hancock said which made the place quiet and awkward.

"How do you not- ugh, I'm Trafalgar law.. " law said as he slapped his face with his hand.

"Sorry I really don't know who you are.." Hancock said with this Facebook that clearly says 'leave me alone' "Cmon darling before lunch ends, we still got a couple of time so don't let this fool disturb us" Hancock said as he kept pulling me until he let go of my hand to open the doors for me so we can get inside the building and head to the cafeteria.

"We aren't done yet Hancock!" Law screamed, he looked really mad... I could tell by the red face...

'This is going to be interesting'