19

No one's Pov...

School ended kinda fast that day.
Luffy was a bit happy she made a new friend that was very silly and she wondered why sanji never introduced him to her?

This is the second new friend she makes this year, the first being chopper who she still hasn't heard from and the second being zoro.
They both seem sweet, zoro seems like a guy who is free to do whatever he wants without a care in his world. while,
Chopper seems sweet,cute and smart and is focused more in his future than anything.
She knows she'll see zoro again but what about chopper?

Luffy and Uta were going to garp's house. Garp knows Uta obviously and See's her like his own grandchild even if she kinda isn't related to him and doesn't visit so often. So the Raven thought why not surprise him with a special someone?

So that's what their doing, walking to garp's house and who even knows if he's home.

Since his house isn't far, they were already there so she got her keys out of her backpack.

"By the way uta I need you to take a step back, far from even touching the house" luffy said as she looked at her cousin dead in the eyes.

The girl just nodded not questioning the order and did what she was told.

Luffy took her backpack off her back and gave it to uta for her to take care of and went back to unlocking the door and opening it. Here comes the same traps her grandfather sets for intruders who aren't welcomed. The dark haired female started dodging the dangerous things that attacked her as she started heading to the living room where there was a secret switch in one of the weird status garp has. She turned it off without any trouble and went back outside to get her backpack and Uta.

"This is grandpa's house, it might be a bit messy and different from the last time you visited but I hope you feel welcomed." Luffy said as she made uta walk first before her.

She heard the shower running meaning garp's here.

"Gramps is probably going to get out soon but what do you want to do in the meantime? "Luffy questioned as she led uta to her room in her grandpa's house.

" I haven't really seen garp for such a long time! I'll go greet him after he's done then we can probably go out and explore the neighborhood?" Uta suggested as she gave luffy a smile.

"Sure! For now I'll go get snacks, I'll be right back! " luffy said before heading out of her room and towards the kitchen. Her grandpa has a stack of rice crackers and it's the only snack he has so they'll just have to eat that in the meantime...

As she was returning from the kitchen, she noticed how the shower stopped, meaning garp is done but how come she just noticed it?

𝕃𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕪'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧 ~♡

I felt a bit nervous, grandpa sometimes gets weird when I introduce someone to him. Even though he knows uta, I'm not sure what he's going to do...

Give her a fist of love? A hug? Be quiet and stare? He's never done anything affective to be honest. My father said he didn't show any affection when he was a toddler. He also told me how grandpa never did anything but train him so my dad can follow in my grandpa's footsteps but I guess my dad had enough, so when he was eighteen my dad moved out since he was going to live in his dorm in college, he already saved enough money by himself so garp didn't stop him but they still talked through the phone.

I gulped down the lump that was in my throat and slowly started to head to my room.

I heard laughter coming from my room, it sounded a lot like uta's laugh and I'm pretty sure it is since no other female but me and her are here.