22

"Now open wide darling, I don't want you lips to be dirty....but... I don't mind cleaning them" Hancock said as he gave a wink to luffy.

'How did it even get to this..?' Luffy thought in her head as she did what he told her to do.

First she bumped into him in the hallways and invited him for lunch ish then she went outside to meet her group and said she didn't have anyone for a dance but that's what started a whole crowd to fight over her and then hancock was the winner and then he had a little argument with law but since it didn't last, both luffy and hancock left and I guess hancock couldn't wait for the date and decided to skip class or maybe school with luffy of course.
Hancock bought some food from a nearby store and decided to have a picnic in the park to which luffy agreed and that's what's happening now...

She was seating on her knees while Hancock sat cross legged,they were both relaxing under the shade of a big beautiful green tree.

Luffy tasted the delicious apple pie they fed her, it was so good! Hancock bought sandwichs and some other food but they finished it or... Mostly luffy did and so now they were eating dessert.

"Hancock you should try this now!" Luffy said as she got a spoonful of creme Brulee and shoved it into his mouth not even caring if he'll choke.

Good thing he didn't.

"*cough its- *cough* very good princess" Hancock said as he tried his best not to cough in front of his goddess.

Luffy just smiled, she could get use to this. She didn't mind skipping school since she was a good A+ student plus she could always do makeup work and her father probably wouldn't mind, she'll just come up with a lie.

"Say Hancock... Are we going to go back or just skip?" Luffy said as she gave him a confusing look.

'She finally said my name correctly! Today the gods are on my side!' The Raven guy thought as he smirked to himself and gave out this dark aura.

"Hancock?" Luffy said yet again. Which is good because it broke the male's thoughts.

"Oh! Yeah sorry about that dear but what would you prefer?" Hancock said as he gave her his charming smile.

"I'm not sure... " the girl responded.

"Well if you don't feel like it, I'll take you somewhere" Hancock told her as he lay his head in her thighs. " but if you want to go back then I don't mind going to school again... " after he said that he gave a yawn.

luffy's face turned pink, his mid long hair tickling her. She wasn't sure what to do but then decided to let it be.

"Your so soft like a pillow..." Hancock mumbled. (Pobably to himself)

If she wasn't red then that would've been a miracle because she most definitely felt hot inside.

They were like that for a while until Hancock's energy returned.

"Have anywhere particular you want to go princess?" Hancock said as he stood up from where he lay and looked at her.

"I'm not sure, do you? " luffy said as she changed her sitting position to a crisscross apple sauce position as she made eye contact with him.

"Well if you have none then I'll give you a little surprise" Hancock said as he stood up and gave her a hand to grab as she took it to stand up herself.

"Thank you" the blushing girl said.

"It's a honor" Hancock responded as he picked up the things they left to throw it on a nearby trash can.

Since Hancock is popular, he's also very wealthy which means he's got a car. Which is where he's leading luffy, that's how they came to the park.

The drive was silent and calming, luffy was fidgeting with herself, she was a bit nervous for some reason. Hancock was too busy looking at the road to start a conversation. The ride didn't take long but even so luffy took a nap and was out like a light switch, Hancock took the opportunity and glanced at her.

'She can sure take my heart' he thought as he smiled.

. ✽ . ✽ . ✽ . ✽ . ✽ .

𝕃𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕪'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧 ~♡

Last thing I remember before I took a quick nap was Hancock driving, but he didn't tell me where because it's a surprise.

I started to wake myself up because I felt the car stop and me being me, I love surprises! And I don't really like sleeping in front of people I hardly know..

I opened one of my eyes with all my strength and the site in front of me made my heart skip multiple beats..

Hancock was smoking! And the angle didn't help!!!

I think he noticed because without even looking he spoke to me.

"You know darling, you hardly know me and who knows what a man like me could do to you yet you slept in a stranger's car...why?" Hancock said as he crushed his cigarette with his fingers and threw it outside the car since the window was obviously down.

"My gut told me something, a sorta trust feeling" I explained.

"Is that so.. " he replied as he finally looked at me, "we're here princess" Hancock said as he got out of the car.

I was about to open the door from my side but Hancock beat me to it and opened it for me and offered me a hand for me to hold.

And I grabbed it.

"Thanks..." I mumbled, suddenly I'm all shy.

I forgot the time we left school but it was pretty early. The picnic took a big long so we left the park exactly when...Mr. Clovers class starts so mostly at 12? And the ride was one hour by the looks of it.

When I finally saw the view in front of me. It was magnificent! We were kinda standing on a cliff and can see a beautiful view of the light blue ocean.

* ☆ *

* ☆ *

"You know, I wasn't sure if you were going to like it since all the women I've met love weath and cock more than nature but the response you gave me just proves your different" Hancock said as he looked at me dead in the eye. "I love women like you luffy, I truly feel connected to you in some way so from this point on I'll convince you and even beg you to bey girlfriend and hopefully wife"

What is this....

I could hear my heart beat as loud as sirens and I feel all hot inside, It wouldn't be a surprise if I was as red as a cherry.

"H- Hancock...Thank you for today! Your such a sweet guy and I don't know how to express my gratitude towards you but I'm not sure if I'm even ready to be in a relationship... I- I never really dated anyone..." I tried telling him without stuttering. " but once I'm ready I'll date you first!" I said confident.

"Of course darling, I'll be waiting for that day" the man said as he came closer towards me and bent over till he was face to face with me.

And

Gave me a peck on the cheek!

I let out a high pitch squeal as I felt as red as ever!