11

The girls were able to get a ride from dragon and he dropped them off not too far from school but that's what his daughter wants so he won't argue about it.

As the girls, uta and luffy got off the car, they started heading towards school but not without saying farewell.

"Bye daddy! Thank you for the ride! " luffy said very happy.

"Thank you for dropping us off uncle" uta said with a very warm smile.

"Alright ladies have a great day at school, don't get into any trouble! " dragon said as he started closing the windows and driving away.

Even though uta isn't really related to luffy's family like uta is with ace's, she still calls dragon 'uncle' and luffy and sabo 'cousin', because it's more fun like that.

"I'll associate you to the office so they can give you your schedule" luffy said as she was now giving her attention to uta.

"Okie dokie! " uta replied with a high pitched voice. She was super excited, she was finally going to attend luffy's school, too bad it's only for this year, next year she's going back to her home town and to make it worse her dad won't be around making her lonely which sucks! She tried not to think about that so she slapped her face a bit to get her mind out of it, she has half a year in this town so she'll look in the bright side!

She was in her thoughts for a while that she didn't notice how luffy was walking a bit far from her but stopped and called her out.

"Uta you coming? " luffy said as she noticed how uta didn't follow her.

But uta didn't respond, she was too busy thinking.

"UTA! " luffy yelled, annoyed about how her cousin is ignoring her.

Uta quickly came back from her world after that yell that scared the hell out of her.

"Coming! " she said as she started running to luffy as they started walking together to where the school is.

・。.・゜𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙・゜・。.

"So this is your schedule, and I wish you the best day and I hope miss luffy helps you know where your classes are" The principal, Mr sengoku said, he used to be a former marine but had to quit as he took notice of his old age.

Luffy and Uta made it to the school a bit early to get Uta her schedule but Mr. Sengoku was very much talkative to the new student, after all first impressions matter! But it made both girls quite late so as far as luffy knew, they missed first period which takes about 15 minutes.

"Thank you Sengoku-san, I hope you have a great day too! " uta said as she waved her hand as a sign of bye while luffy led them to the exit of the office.

Luffy has never really been late to any of her classes so she hopes her teacher, Mr. Crocodile isn't too mad...

"So uta, whos your first teacher of the day? " luffy asked as she found a bench and sat on it while patting a spot next to her, motionig to uta to sit down.

"Oh so first I have smoker, then I have crocodile, then I have uhmm.. Mr kuma? And after that it's lunch and so I have alvida next up Mr. Ceaser and then ms hina and then Mr wanze... And finally Ms. Lola... " she took a deep breath because of how much she talked, "how about your schedule? " uta added

"Bet your classes are going to be fun! I have Mr. Crocodile, Mr smoker and Ms. Lola before lunch, then I have Mr. Ceaser and mr wanze and then Mr. Clover.. " she took a big deep of breath before continuing, " and then I have Mr. Kuma and ms. Alvida" luffy said proudly.

"Then I guess we don't have any classes together... " uta said, a bit of sad in her voice.

"I guess... " luffy said slowly before she let out a sigh and put up a smile, "don't worry! We can see each other in breaks!and we should hurry before we get late to class! " luffy said as she stood up and helped her cousin up.

・。.・.゜・。.

"Miss Luffy, I hope nothing horrible happened because It's the First time your late to class" Mr crocodile said,a hint of anger in his voice.

"I'm sorry! I was helping the new student" luffy said quickly as she bowed down to her teacher, a sign of apology and respect.

"Where's your slip then? " the angry teacher asked.

"I didn't really ask for one.. sorry.. " the poor girl said.

Everyone hasn't seen her since the other day and were a bit shock to see this new person that looked nothing like the nerd luffy, at first glance, it would make sense if people assumed if she is the new kid but once you see that scar under her beautiful eye, you can definitely already know where the puzzles can go.

Who knew a nerd can look like a real butterfly once it's out of its cocoon..

"Well that just means detention for you miss Luffy, that way you learn from your mistakes" Mr. Crocodile said to the frightened girl.

"Yes sir.. " luffy mumbled as she started heading to her desk. Her day already ruined!