5

Again luffy didn't see chopper, she wondered where he can be because he really doesn't look like a trouble maker.

She was waiting for robin at the entrance of the school since she promised robin she'll take her out for a drink and she doesn't break promises, she almost forgot how shanks was going to pick her up once school ended so she immediately got her phone out.

She turned it on and started to dial a number.

The phone rang but soon stopped.

"Yes?" The voice in the other line answered, it was shanks, she'll never forget his voice.

"Shanks don't pick me up, I'm going to go somewhere with a friend" she said.

"Would you like it if I pick you and your friend up once you girls are done? " he questioned.

"Yes please" she immediately answered.

"Alright then bye" shanks said his farewell. "And don't forget to call once your done"

"Ok then Bye, thank you! " she also said her farewell.

Luffy also had a distant cousin, shanks's daughter, uta.

Ace, Sabo, luffy, and uta had a great bond growing up they still have but a distant since their almost adults.

But enough about that, she saw robin thanks to Franky since he's so tall and muscular plus his blue hair gives it away.

He bended a little to give her a peak on the lips.

'They sure are a cute couple,it's as if they were meant for each other' luffy thought blushing a bit.

They departed and robin start to walk towards luffy.

"Should we start walking? " she asked with a smile.

Luffy quickly nodded.

.・。.・゜𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙・゜・。.
𝕃𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕪'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧

We came into the store heading toward the cash register to order.

Robin-san got a ice coffee while I ordered a vanilla milkshake with a cookie because dam they serve the best Cookie's.

Once we finished ordering we found ourselves some seats to talk and eat or drink whatever.

"It was nice of you to take me out for a drink but you sure you don't want me to pay? " I swear robin-san is so caring, the time we spent together as we walked towards here she kept asking me if I was sure if I wanted to pay and of course I said Yes! So that's what I'll keep telling her.

"Yes robin-san I already payed anyway once we were done ordering" I told her.

"Really? " she questioned.

"Yup" I exclaimed, "it's a thanks for telling me the warning" I told her.

"Well it's my pleasure after all that's what any friend would do" robin let out a giggle.

I giggled too.

"By the way what do you mean when you told me 'make them fall in love with you' I questioned her.

"Since you know already you know that you won't make it easy for them so make yourself hard to get for them to actually want you" she answered.

"Wow great idea! " I said, "I might have a makeover then! "

We talked some more until it felt late thats when I decided to call dad. I got my phone out and called him, it rang for a couple of seconds until the noise stopped.

"Want me to come pick you up? " said my dad.

"Yes please dad! " I replied.

"Where are you? " he asked me.

"I'm at the closest star bucks from school" I told him.

"Okay I'll be right there" he said his farewell.

"Okie and thank you! " I said and like that we hung up. I swear my dad doesn't even need me tell him anything since he knows everything.

"So my dad's going to pick us up, he already knows where you live so you don't have to worry on telling him" I told robin-san.

"I haven't talked to dragon-sama after the dinner you invited me in" she told me.

"Oh well your lucky because your his favorite friend I have" I told her with a smile.

"I feel honored" she let out a giggle.

We both giggled.

Until my phone rang and I answered.

"Luffy, honey I'm outside" I heard my dad say in the other line.

"Okie! I'll be right there! " I said and hung up.

"Boy he sure did come fast" I hear robin-san say.

"I know right" I laughed awkwardly.

We headed to the exit and sure enough I saw my dad's car in front of the store so we got in his car.

"Hello dragon-sama" robin said.

"Why hello again robin" he gave her smile.

'Wow I've never seen my dad smile for anyone other then me, sabo, ace, rouge, and uta' I thought.

My dad loves kids now once I was born he didn't really like them before sabo was born because he thought kid were annoying but I guess something changed his mind.

"So how have you been robin? " my dad asked.

"I've been well thank you for asking" she smiled, "how has work been treating you? " she asked.

"It's exhausting but it's worth it" my dad said.

'Wow they sure do get along' I thought.