Sparks & Sand.

She entered her apartment no longer wearing the suit. "It looks like you're the only Spidey in town apart from Pete..."

"Well, I spent the last three hours reading about your world, and I— Woah!" Parker pointed at her. 

She stopped. "What?"

"Your face!" He grimaced. "Sorry, that sounded mean. Your hair and eyes..."

"Ohhhh... I'm a shapeshifter. Copycat, get it?"

"That's crazy!" He was delighted. "You and your world are so cool..."

She looked at the table where he'd been doing his research and found several pictures spread over the surface. "Why are those out?"

"They were in the box you gave me, they fell when I grabbed..." he tried to apologize. "I'll put them back, sorry..."

"It's fine," she said, perhaps a bit too hasty. "I just... don't like having my pictures laying around. If someone breaks in..."

He seemed amused by this. "Thieves would find out your friend is a Norse God? By the way that's like— I can't even... a God?"

"I'm not scared of thieves," she walked past him. "If people find out I'm Copycat..."

"Your name is Cat and your alias is Copycat," he tried to hide his grin. "How old were you when you got your powers?"

"Oh okay, spider-man," she said sarcastically. "That's how they named my case. I used to go by C.C. but that's a name I don't wanna hear now..."

"Wait, so you don't have a real name?" His smile fell.

She picked up the pictures and put them back in the box. "Perhaps I should've been called Jane Doe instead..."

Parker saw the gentle way in which she piled the pictures. "You know... there's a whole wiki of heroes— and Peter Parker's had way more info than I expected... way more. But I clicked on your page, and Copycat's a recent addition."

"Yeah, she is."

"You said the Avengers were your family."

"I was raised amongst them," she explained. "I saw them die one by one." Cat looked at him. "That was dramatic. I didn't see all of them die— just... three? Maybe four."

"That doesn't make it better," he frowned.

"That's how it works in my world, and we've dealt with it." She dismissed it.

"Hey..." Cat hummed, carrying the box back to her bedroom. "I'm hungry." She teleported in front of him, Parker jumped and stumbled over the chair. "Shit!"

"Sorry!" 

"Is it so hard to walk ten feet?!"

She helped him up. "You've been here for hours and you haven't eaten at all?!"

"I didn't know if I was allowed!"

"I wouldn't starve you, dumbass!" She frowned, suddenly noticing Felix's absence. "Hey, where's my cat?"

"Under your bed," he rubbed his head. "He hisses at me every time I get near."

"That's weird, Felix likes everyone... Come, let's feed you." She pointed at all the stuff he could use. "We're roomies now, so you can sleep in my bed if you want, you've had a crazy long day. You can take a shower... I think you need it."

"It's not easy being the only superhero in the world, you know?"

"Are you serious?"

"Dead."