Do-Overs.

Cat usually woke up at eight or seven on a normal day, but she was so deeply tired that she would've stayed in bed the whole morning hadn't been because the phone rang.

"Hi?" She answered drowsily.

A voice with a thick accent blasted through. "Guess who found your number!" 

Cat pushed herself up supporting her weight on one arm. "Yelena... is that you?"

"Yes! You remember me!" She exclaimed. "How are you, Copycat?"

"Okay."

"I heard you quit S.H.I.E.L.D! Congratulations!"

"Stop screaming..." Cat fell back on her pillow.

"Who's that? Is Peter in trouble?" A deep voice spoke next to her.

Cat had forgotten about Parker, she jumped out of bed screaming.

He opened one eye, then stirred on the mattress. "Is everyone okay?"

"It's nothing, go back to sleep..." Cat rubbed her chest, lifting herself from the ground.

"—Ooooh was that a boyfriend?"  Yelena asked teasingly. "Say hi for me!"

"I have two questions," Cat went to the bathroom and looked at her reflection, even if she'd woken up abruptly she still felt well-rested. "Who gave you my number, and what the hell do you want?"

"Am I interrupting your honeymoon?"

"Yelena."

"Nat had a little book full of phone numbers, most of them were useless to me but I saw yours and I decided to give you a call! You missed me?"

"Not really."

"Anyway, the second thing was related to you quitting S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Why do you care?"

"You might be interested in working with me."

"Really?"

"I saw what you did with Spider-man in Europe and I think it's very cool that you stole Stark tech."

"That's not what happened."

"Oh," she could almost picture her pouting. "Then it's less cool."

"I'm not interested in doing anything illegal. I have bills to pay, and I'm friends with people that would certainly get hurt if I cause trouble."

"I never said I was doing illegal stuff."

"It's hard to believe the opposite, though."

Yelena laughed. "That is sweet. Well, I'll be in Jersey next week, so if you'd like to talk, I'll text you."

"Thank you for calling, I guess..."

"Have fun with the boyfriend!"

Cat hung up and washed her face. Parker showed up at the doorway. "All good?"

"It was Black Widow's sister, she found my number," Cat pushed the hair out of her face. He handed her a towel. "I think she's trying to be friends now?"

Parker gasped. "You have another friend apart from me?"

"I have friends apart from you, all in their twenties," she looked at him. "I think she's around twenty-six too! I could set up a date if you want? A one-night stand would be just perfect for you."

"If she's a Black widow I think I'll pass," he grimaced.

"Was that a dorky joke about spiders?"

"No, I just meant she's probably too rough for me," he smiled. "But it's good to know you can understand spider-puns."