Peter Gets An "If".

Cat thought that Peter was getting his ass kicked, the blows weren't contained and she could hear things cracking, but as she and the other spider-men got closer, they realized it was Peter who'd run out of patience.

Her feet stuck in place, darkly, she thought that maybe if he killed the Goblin he would understand her better, he would change his way of doing things... but to lose the last glimmer of hope, that good could exist and survive in a world like hers? It wasn't worth it.

Mr. Parker stood in Peter's way when he tried to pierce Norman's body with the glider. The boy's resolve was weakening, perhaps he'd remembered what Cat had told him. They knew his story, and it was best to listen.

Parker had gone back to the structure to look for the cure, Norman took advantage of the distraction and stabbed the oldest Peter. Cat ran to them, Parker showed up midway but instead of running alongside her, he hurled the cure in the young boy's direction. Peter stabbed the Goblin in the neck.

"Oh... thank god," Cat panted, bending down to catch her breath.

"Peter?" The old man looked up in confusion, then down at the older Peter. His voice trembled. "What have I done?"

Peter didn't speak to him, instead, he turned to Cat. "C," he nodded at Norman. "Can you copy him?"

"What?"

Peter's eyes were dark. "Try."

Norman looked at her horrorstruck. She knew Peter would've felt it had he not been cured, but that was not what he was trying to confirm. "He's just a man," she said quietly. "And he's sorry..."

"He should be," Peter rasped.

Parker arrived at the scene and he rushed over to aid Mr. Parker, he knelt next to him. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good. I've... I've been stabbed before," he breathed.

"Oh, good, good, good..."

Peter got closer. "...hey."

"Hey, nice catch."

"Nice throw."

The sky started to get worse, and Mr. Parker's eyes widened. "Is... Is that happening? Or am I dying?"

"No, no, that's happening." Parker was quick to calm him down.

"Pete, see if there's something we can do," Cat ordered. "I'll stay here and watch Norman."

He nodded, briefly glancing at the spiders. "I gotta go."

"Yeah. Yeah, I got him," Parker eased him.

"Are there people in the sky?" The oldest Peter whispered in a drowsy state.

Cat knelt next to Dr. Osborn to check his vitals. "I'm sorry..."

"It's okay, sir, you're not to blame." It surprised her how easily it came out of her, she'd truly meant it. Peter came back just a minute later, she stood ready to take action. "Okay, so?"

He gave her a somber look. "Strange's casting a new spell."

"What is it for?"

The boy cleared his throat. "He'll make you forget me."

She stared at him. "You're kidding."

"All these people— they're coming cause this is the world where everyone knows who I am—"

"So make them forget Spider-man! Not you!"

"It won't work. They want Peter Parker."

For years she'd wished to get Peter out of her head, and now was the worst time to get it done. "No... this isn't what I..." she couldn't finish her sentence, something was crawling up her throat and she was unable to speak.