02 - Who Are You...?

The sky spins through days and nights and next thing they know, both Hope and Lizzie fly in opposite directions

The sky spins through days and nights and next thing they know, both Hope and Lizzie fly in opposite directions. The light has a strong force that throws Lizzie through the stairs and Hope through the window. It quickly fades in a matter of seconds.

•*•*•*•

"Ric!" Emma paused and Alaric comes rushing into her office. "Something big just happened, like magic I've never seen before..."

"Like black magic? Who used it?!" he said alarmingly.

"No... not-," hesitating, "It wasn't black magic."

"Then what was it, Emma?! Expression?!"

"It's magic that doesn't exist."

"What?? How is that possible-," he glared.

"I don't know. It's magic that just hasn't ever existed to my knowledge."

"We'll do you know who used it?"

"That's just it. I have no idea. Not what it was or who casted the spell. Just that it had immense power. None that I would think any of the students are capable of using. Or even me for that matter."

"Not even Hope?"

"Not even Hope," Emma assured.

"LIZZIE!" someone shouted. Alaric immediately ran towards the voice."

"MG! What happened?!!" Lizzie was lay unconscious under the stairs. There was a massive amount of broken debris from the stairs that her body shot through.

"Dr. Saltzman..." MG pointed towards the other side of the room where the window was shattered.

"Stay here MG," he slowly walked towards the shattered glass. Something bad happened.

Mere moments later Lizzie began opening her eyes to see MG right by her. Struggling to sit up, "Lizzie are you okay? What happened?" He looked worried.

"I'm fine...," she looked up to see the window where her father walked through. "Dad! Wait!"

He turned to see his daughter awake and worried. "I'll be right there, Lizzie," he stepped through the window to see Hope who was also blasted. "Hope can you hear me?"

Lizzie forced herself up and limped towards her dad. "Lizzie what are you doing? You're hurt," MG followed.

Not even making it halfway through the cafeteria, Hope woke up. Squinting her eyes, she saw Dr. Saltzman, "You look different," she muttered. Behind him she saw Lizzie and instantly a wave of energy flowed through her. Pushing Dr. Saltzman to the side, she vamped to Lizzie and tossed her across the room. Bang, she hit the peak of the wall.

"Hope, what the-," she snapped MG's neck.

"What did you do!?" Hope stared right into her eyes. Compelling her.

"I don't know!" Lizzie backed into the wall.

"You're lying."

"No, Hope I'm not. I can't! You're compelling me!"

"Okay then," Hope broke a piece of wood from the seat.

"Wait-," Lizzie occupied her, "I don't know what I did, but I tried doing a spell- it didn't work."

"You blasted me through a window, you really think I'm gonna believe-,"

"MG-? Wake up!" Lizzie's face went into shock.

"Lizzie, MG will be fine." someone responded. Hope turned and froze, dropping the steak.

"What did you do to my dad?!" It was Lizzie. But- younger... and to the side was Hope. Younger as well...

The four stared at each other, making the connection. "Dr. Saltzman is fine..." Hope could barely speak.

"Who are you...?" Young Hope questioned in severe confusion. She could usually solve anything. But this is just far beyond what she could comprehend.

•*•*•*•

Ty for reading! I want to do some longer chapters but these first 2 felt perfect to be on their own. (That's why these first 2 are published at the same time :D) Comment ideas please, it'll really motivate and help ty!