05 - Flashbacks

(Flashback) Heretic Lizzie's POV:

"You lost someone you love...," pausing. "But no amount of lashing out will ever bring them back..." I looked back up, " I think I learned that today. Thanks to Hope.

"If you're trying to get me to forget about Tristan-,"

"No, I'm not," I interrupted. "I know, the hole a sibling leaves in your heart never goes away," My voice faded in the thought of Josie. I continued, "All I'm asking is that you— do something to heal it. Instead of staying stuck on revenge."

The red head replied, "He's dead, Elizabeth-. There is nothing I can do."

"I'm not so sure about that..." I pulled out a leather book, "These gods you were looking for have all kinds of powers... Including the ability to wield and shape time," the red head's interest peeked. "They could take us back."

"Back to when Tristan was alive?" She intercepted.

"To when my father wasn't broken." I continued on, "When Hope had her humanity..., when Josie was still with me."

End of Flashback (Old Mill)

I instantly vamped around to see younger Hope. Ready to shank me-. "Well, I guess we can rule off you being Josie," Y/Hope noted.

"Hope, just hang on. I can explain," I really can't! This will go amazing mmhm. Two Hope's is just too much.

"You're a heretic...?" she backed away.

"No! No, I'm not!" I denied.

"You just moved as fast as a vampire, and you siphoned me earlier."

"You can't tell anyone Hope!" I grabbed her hands.

"Why wouldn't I? Who are you? And where is the other girl?!" she ripped her hands back.

"She's gone. Look Hope, please just don't tell anyone!" I begged. "I'll tell you everything if you don't."

"You'll tell me exactly what's going on either way."

"Fine," I followed her to my dad's office.

•*•*•*•

"No, Mg, it probably was nothing, I mean she was thrown through the window for god's sake." I heard Dad talking with Mg from down the hall.