29 - Jen

Moments before Jen, appearing as Leah, disappeared

Lizzie smiled, "You know," she glanced at Hope, who was also looking at her, "We work great together at interrogation.

Leah(Jen) nudged the door to the opposite end of the car that Hope and Lizzie stood at, and made an attempt to run. Hope vamped in front of the girl, who barely made it 5 feet away from the car. "I'm a vampire. Remember?"

Leah(Jen) slowly blinked, and sighed, "Of course I remember."

Both Hope's and Lizzie's heads began to ache. They grabbed their heads in agony and seemed to become unaware of their surroundings.

Leah(Jen) ran back to Lizzie's car, and quickly turned the ignition to drive off while she had the opportunity.

Jen twisted a bracelet on her wrist, and her disguise as the bartender, Leah, fell. She took a breath of relief as soon as she passed the sign leaving Mystic Falls. "You really had your fun this time Kronos..." Jen said to herself. "And now, your game has to come to an end." She put on some rock music for her long drive to New York, and she put a beanie on her head to feel more like herself as she jammed out with the music.

6 Hours Later

"Kronos!" Jen shouted as she opened doors into a bar. The loudest bar in the New York City Square. She wore a beanie and a semi-long flannel.

The center of the noise was on top of the bar counter where a man swung his hips and danced. Jen had an annoyed look on her face.

Suddenly, the music stopped. The man jumped off from the bar, and he walked over to Jen. His face was serious and scary. The silence that followed didn't help any.

The man and Jen exchanged long glares, until finally, the silence broke, "Sister!" He raised his almost empty glass. "What brings you to New York?"

"You know why," Jen said angrily. She grabbed his arm and pulled him to the back. "You screwed things up again, Kronos. I want you to fix them."

The time god yanked his arm away from Jen's grip. He leaned closer to her face, "I'm afraid I don't know what you mean."

"Don't play dumb with me, Kronos!" Jen yelled. "Elizabeth Saltzman and Hope Mikaelson! You screwed them over and in doing so, ruined things—however things were supposed to be!"

"Don't tell me how time works, Vulcan," Kronos said in a deeper voice. "I shape it and I make it."

"I may not be the god of time, but I sure as hell know that this little game you're playing will crumble. Lizzie's and Hope's minds are at war with themselves because of this crusade," Jen stated seriously.