30 - Here We Go Again

"How sure are you Lizzie will still be here?" Mg questioned as Jen pulled into a gravelly lot to park the car

"How sure are you Lizzie will still be here?" Mg questioned as Jen pulled into a gravelly lot to park the car. They'd been in the car for two hours. For all they knew, Lizzie could already be gone.

"More over, why the hell would she be here? At your old workshop?" Hope added in, peering to her left at Jen, "What could she possibly be doing here?"

"It's all Kronos gave me. Maybe she's not here, but those locator spells you've had Agatha trying to do weren't working at all. At least this is a lead." Jen elaborated. She opened the door, and got out of the car. Hope and Mg doing the same.

The three walked into the musty, abandoned place. It was incredibly quiet. "Lizzie?" Hope said. Her voice sounded incredibly loud in the silent place. She and Mg turned their heads when they heard quick movement.

The vampire that caught their ears stopped by a wall, "Hope. I assume your humanity is on now?"

"Sebastian?" Mg said with wide eyes and a shaky voice. "How are you? How are you— alive?" He said in a long tired voice with shock.

"It is a long story. But it doesn't matter. I need your help," he looked directly at Hope. "Elizabeth needs your help." Sebastian led them over to the main area of Jen's workshop. It was where she used to work on her bigger and noisier projects.

Lizzie was unconscious on the ground. "What happened?" Both Mg and Hope asked in worry.

"Elizabeth made a deal with a vampire who's also received help from Kronos. Aurora." Hope looked triggered by the name. Sebastian continued, "She wanted her memories back. All of them. But in receiving them, she was left in this state. It has been hours, and I have absolutely no idea how to help her. I've tried to look into her mind, to reach out, but all I see are flashes and flashes of memories." Sebastian sighed feeling helpless.

"Lizzie is experiencing four years of memories in what's supposed to have been a two year time span...." Jen stepped closer to the heretic with wide eyes. She looked at Hope and said quickly "There's a reason why every time you and Lizzie had a flash of a memory, you couldn't recall something else. It's because it's too much. Lizzie isn't gonna wake up... Not until she can pick a side and she can differentiate between the memories."

"What does that mean?" Hope questioned. She stood up and stepped closer to Jen. "How do we fix her?"

"We don't." Jen looked at Hope hopelessly. "We just have to wait until she resolves it for herself." Jen gestured her hand at Lizzie, then let it fall to her side. "It can take from only a few more minutes to a few more days..."

"What if there was a way to get rid of the memories Elizabeth is experiencing?" Sebastian furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well, if you know exactly how to do that, then sure. It could work." Jen shrugged.

"Apart of Aurora's and Elizabeth's deal was the fact that she cannot tell Hope a word about any of this. If she did, she would lose all the memories she wanted to gain back," Sebastian elaborated.