10 - You'd Do The Exact Same Thing

Italicized words are memories.

•*•*•*•

"You know soon Kaleb's gonna notice some missing from his stash. He's gonna think some other vampire's stealing from him."

"Which means we have nothing to worry about."

"Maybe, but I do care about all the other students here. Even Alyssa Chang," she rolled her eyes.

"Well yes, I'm done. Now what's your plan?" She ignored the last statement.

"We grab your Lizzie; you look through her mind. Find out how she got you guys here, and then reverse it."

"One minor problem with that."

"Which is?"

"She had a physical object that she was siphoning from."

"And?"

"She's a heretic, shouldn't of had to siphon anything. Which means she needed a certain type of magic to do the spell."

"And you're just now mentioning this...?"

"Well I wasn't aware we were divulging our secrets of the future at first."

"Okay well where is this object?"

"I don't know. It didn't travel with us."

"So what? We have to find where it is in my time?"

"Probably. And Lizzie likely has to do the spell since I'm not a siphoner witch."

"And Lizzie's always on about how I'm 'perfect.' Yet right now that's something that she can do, and I can't," the mini-tribrid chuckled.

•*•*•*•

"The 'great' head dive sent us to a sleeping Lizzie, Mg. What use is that?" Kaleb remarked.

"You helped. But that's not the point. Look." Mg pointed towards Alaric entering the dorm room, followed by Josie. Lizzie sat up, seeing her father's 'we need to talk' face and Jo very worried.

"Let's go Mg. Hope's not here, this isn't when they did—,"

"There's something you both need to know," Alaric looked at Lizzie.

Mg grabbed Kakeb's arm, "Wait."

"We can't stay Mg. Dr. S said to only look at relative memories."