23.2 - What Comes Around, Goes Around Pt. 2

"Really?" Aurora adjusted her neck as she stood up. "Do you realize the grave mistake that you have just made?!" She shouted loudly, pacing herself in the triad office. Only a barrier spell kept her from ripping into the witch's, Agatha St. Clair's, throat.

"I think I made a rather reasonable decision, Ms. Martel," Agatha nodded her head with a keen voice. "You had every intention of ripping through my throat. I happen to like having my head." The witch glided her hand along her neck and pulled her hair back.

"You pulled me out of my fun!" Around clenched her fist and shouted. "God! You don't even know the torture she was going through, and the torture she has yet to endure!"
Aurora looked up with a smile, fantasizing.

"You can continue to have your fun." Agatha stated, but she added, "At a later date."

"That's absurd!" Aurora's mouth dropped. "What's stopping me from doing so right now?!"

"You were in her head for hours. As much as we need her weak, we do not need her crippled." Agatha shook her head. She was leaning in the back of a chair.

"Thought you lot wanted her dead?! And with that impossible, I assumed torture to be your next option!" Aurora stopped her pacing and leaned against the wall beside the door. She crossed her arms and groaned.

Agatha just looked down and sighed. "Fine," Aurora pushed herself away from the wall, and walked toward the door, "If you won't let me torture Hope, let me see Elizabeth. Bring down this barrier that locks me in this half of the room, so that I can leave the room. I do promise not to tear your throat out," Aurora smirked with a chuckle.

Agatha brought her hand up, and waved it to the side. Aurora opened the door, and vamped away. Likely to take a minute looking for Elizabeth seems she forgot to ask where she was being held.

•*•*•*•*•

Lizzie gasped. She pushed herself off the bed she was laying on. She looked around the room—well, the cell, she was in.

"Hello, Elizabeth," a red headed vampire appeared on the other side of the cell bars. She had her hands in the pockets of her beige, zipper-less coat.

Lizzie jolted her head towards the vampire, "Aurora." She walked up the cell bars and whispered, "Bitch."

"Well that's rude, isn't it?" She tilted her head and said in a sarcastic voice.

"You followed me to Kronos, didn't you?" Lizzie analyzed. Aurora followed her to Jen's workshop. It'd only make sense if she kept the tailing up to find Kronos as well.

"You're pretty smart for a blonde," Aurora smirked. Lizzie rolled her eyes. "Truth is, Lizzie. I came here to check up on you. To make sure you weren't in such terrible conditions as Hope."

"What'd you do to her?!" Lizzie demanded an answer from Aurora. The only, singular, reason they were caught was because of Aurora. If she wasn't there, Hope could have done something, anything.

"Well, her own mind is her worst enemy," Aurora raised her eyebrows. "That blade has really done a handful on her. Worked just as I anticipated," Aurora carried her eyes back to Lizzie's.

"That blade that you put in her," Lizzie snapped, wrapping her hands around the bars. Aurora ignored her and moved on.

"I have an offer for you, Elizabeth," Aurora said, and Lizzie gave her no response, as she was already annoyed. The red head continued, "I know how you can keep your memories. I know how you can get the rest back." Lizzie seemed intrigued for a short moment, but she relaxed her face to hide that she was interested in the offer. "You're little realistic visions won't stop, so you'll gain a lot of memories. But you'll at least keep your memories."