04 - Nerd Pord? Really, Mg?

Finally, Mg woke up from his 'nap', "Lizzie-," he readjusted his neck

"OH MG-." They completely forgot about the vampire.

"You snapped my neck," he looked towards Y/Hope, "Why'd you snap my neck Hope?!" The longer he looked at her the more confused he felt.

"No, Mg that wasn't-," she paused, "It wasn't me."

"Dr. Saltzman!" Mg vamped to him, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Speaking of--what the hell were you two doing?!" He got up, disappointed in his daughter and star student.

"For the last time it wasn't us!" Y/Lizzie said in annoyance. "Josie was pulling some stupid prank. With her— or- Hope's friend."

"A prank?!" He yelled. "You were blown through the stairs! And Hope was tossed through the-," he froze. "Wait a minute—."

"What?" The three students synchronized.

"Your hair," he stared at Hope. "It was way longer."

"Now that I think about it—, your hair was way longer Hope," Mg responded.

"Like I said, it wasn't me," Y/Hope repeated.

"And Lizzie's. It was darker," he continued.

"Your point Mg?" The blonde required reasoning.

"If it was a spell, wouldn't they of looked exactly like you?" Mg questioned.

"I mean, they did— for the most part," Y/Hope said.

"With some different features," Mg added.

"If it wasn't a spell, then what was it Mg?" Y/Lizzie retorted.

"I don't know-?" he shrugged. "You guys know more about this witch stuff then I do."

"You said that Josie was behind this?" the father reminded.

"Yes, I mean— that's what Josie said. Or me-," Y/Lizzie began questioning herself.

"So go find Josie. See if she really was behind this," Dr. Saltzman suggested.

"Wait, Dad?" His daughter stopped him. "What if it wasn't a prank? Who could they have been...?" she said in worry.

"We'll figure it out." As if that was reassuring for his worried daughter.

•*•*•*•