06 - Landon Kirby

"Lizzie

"Lizzie... I-" The auburn said, pushing the blonde away.

"Eww," The younger blonde expressed a disgusted face. "Why would I ever hug Hope."

"Because you grow up," H/Lizzie stated, feeling disappointed in who she was in the past.

"Huh?" Y/Lizzie questioned.

"I'm sorry, it's just you're an absolute bitch to everyone!" She let go. The blonde could no longer stand letting her younger self treat others so terribly.

"You're me!" the younger blonde said. "If I'm a bitch, then so are you."

H/Lizzie walked up to her younger self, "I know. The difference is, I regret all of it!" tears began trickling down her face.

Alaric and Mg grew concerned. Where was this coming from? The older Lizzie was so put together until now. Alaric walked up to his older daughter. He put his shoulder on her, "Are you okay...?" They both hesitated to say another word and then.... Lizzie, Alaric's present daughter, just dropped. She passed out with no signs as to how.

"Oh my god," Hope looked confused and worried. H/Lizzie was still tearing but kneeled onto the ground with her father to see what may have happened. "Elizabeth!" The worried father cried. Mg stood behind them scared for the person he cares so much for. Just as H/Lizzie went to move Y/Lizzie's head, she lost consciousness as well.

"Lizzie!" Her father yelled, as she fell into his arms. Hope looked at them fearfully as they both just lost consciousness. If this was something to do with there being two Lizzie's, then she would faint as well....

"I'm sorry, I can't make the game today," a voice said, causing expected disappointment.

"But Dad, you're the coach," a soft voice stated. It was Josie, we were wearing our football jerseys.

"And I'm QB1 this year-," I added, upset.

"I hate it as much as you do, but I have to find Landon Kirby," Dad made an excuse.

"Okay so, let's cancel," Jo compromised. "I mean it's a joke anyways. We can't use our powers so we suck."

"Exactly. Which is a normal school for troubled rich kids' thing to do," Dad continued, "This annual event lets the locals see you for what they think you are." He added, "And keeps them from asking too many questions."

"But they mock us...," I said sadly...

Y/Lizzie gasped, "How long was I out?!" She looked around to notice it was already dark. She was laying in her bed and Josie was dead asleep. Her dad was to the left.

"Thank god," he hugged his daughter, "I was so worried.

"What happened?!" She gripped her blankets without even realizing.

"Shhh, shh, Lizzie, you're okay," Alaric tried to comfort her, "You were out for hours."

"Uahh, why are you so loud Lizzie!" Josie yelled.

"Josie, don't be mad at your sister," Alaric demanded.

"I'm sorry," she muttered in guilt.

Y/Lizzie took back her dad's attention, "How many hours...?"

Alaric looked at his watch, "Deuhh, about, 8 hours..." He saw his daughters' eyes widen.

"WHAT?! 8 GOD DAMN HOURS?!" She began hyperventilating.

"Elizabeth! Calm down!"

The blonde slid her hands down her head, "How is that possible! It only felt like a few minutes!"